2010 'TV Poster' of the Year!

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
98397891.png

This award is pretty self-explanatory. Who do you feel is the best poster in the 'TV' forum?​

Slinger or Shifty or whatever he goes by now-a-days.

Shifty, without a god dammed doubt.

Anyone who posts regularly in TV, ultimately must come to that conclusion. Unfortunately, the voting is mostly by Community posters so it'll really be whatever casual community poster they've come across during their casual browsing of the TV forum.

Yeah, that's the truth. I'll ****e it out for Shifty, if he doesn't.

I nominate that poster with the looping Spectacular Spider-Man web-swinging avyy.

I'll nominate Matt. He's always lurking around all of the TV threads I go to, alternately making good points and enraging others.

Lord Valumart - for all the wonderful things in the Doctor Who thread

I'm going to nom Matt here, also. If for nothing else, providing awesome rivalry with the Glee folk :oldrazz:

Everyone that rabidly posts in the Walking Dead Thread on an hourly basis.

So that's a nom for Aesop Rocks, then? That guy is chained to the Walking Dead thread at the hip. :D

HAHA yes. That thread is the Bat boards of the tv section.

I'll nominate Matt. He's always lurking around all of the TV threads I go to, alternately making good points and enraging others.

I'm going to nom Matt here, also. If for nothing else, providing awesome rivalry with the Glee folk :oldrazz:

I just realized that I got these when I saw the ballot. Thanks guys, its nice to know that my cage rattling is appreciated. :woot: :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"