2015 was going to be one crowded year

I don't do Marvel movies anymore. They're so mediocre and sometimes cringe worthy with their bad humor that they aren't worth my money. Dc if the movie looks good then I will. Green Lantern and Hex looked awful so i stayed far away whereas the dark knight trilogy and man of steel were fantastic. I'd rather see 4 quality films spread out over 9 years than the same mediocre crap year after year and last year they had 2, this year they have 2. Burnt out on it

Frankly given the track record I wonder why I still do DC movies. The last one that was truly worth seeing was in 2005, IMO. Before that I'd have to go back to the early 1980's.

I thought MoS was ok when I first saw it but it just gets worse the more I've thought about it so now I think it's crap. I'll probably just stream BvS or whatever it ends up being called from a pirate site to satisfy my curiosity and save myself the trouble of all the rest .

I don't do Marvel movies anymore. They're so mediocre and sometimes cringe worthy with their bad humor that they aren't worth my money. Dc if the movie looks good then I will. Green Lantern and Hex looked awful so i stayed far away whereas the dark knight trilogy and man of steel were fantastic. I'd rather see 4 quality films spread out over 9 years than the same mediocre crap year after year and last year they had 2, this year they have 2. Burnt out on it

I'm basically the same way, since they range from mediocre to terrible (with one very good thrown in). I want to see TWS based on that trailer (dat trailer), but it's not locked in, yet. The only one that's a certainty is AoU. I skipped Thor: TDW and saw IM3 because I won free tickets. As wih Phase One, however, I will catch up on any MCU movies I missed via rental, so I'm up to speed for AoU.

I skipped the **** out of Green Lantern. Saw it on TV a month or so ago... Yeah, I made the right choice.

Things aren't looking good for Ant-Man at the moment. No director and a script rumoured to be in an awful shape, I'm sceptical it can be ready for July next year

2015 will be quite legendary....the inner geek/nerd in me demands a time travel device.

Frankly given the track record I wonder why I still do DC movies. The last one that was truly worth seeing was in 2005, IMO. Before that I'd have to go back to the early 1980's.

I thought MoS was ok when I first saw it but it just gets worse the more I've thought about it so now I think it's crap.

Wow that's pretty much what I think about DC films, although as blasphemous as it sounds I liked Superman Returns. So 2006 would be more accurate for me. I though MOS was okay the first time I saw it, but I grew to like it less and less as time went on, I loved TDK originally too and now like it far less. I am definitely more of a Marvel fan than DC, but I like DC too(and Superman is my favorite DC hero) and the direction for their films is just disappointing. Something is going on with their once great animation lately too...

Maybe I'm just getting more nit-picky as I get older but yet somehow I adore all the Marvel Studios films so far. Even the "fan hated" Iron Man 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"