• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

2017 Banned Member

Lots of good ones fell this year. Dude, Spidey, Rows...

pvQhCJq.jpg
dude stannis

Sometime when you were complaining about all the uppity minorities in your comic books probably.

LOL...oh man. I was going to write something, but this doesn't seem like the right thread to do it. Tempting fate and all....

LOL...oh man. I was going to write something, but this doesn't seem like the right thread to do it. Tempting fate and all....

Feel free if you want, but it was a completely inaccurate statement as I've never complained about minorities in comics and actually quite enjoy them. He was thinking of other posters in a thread that I started. I've stated in there that I like minorities in comics, but hey... why let facts get in the way of bullying attempts? :oldrazz:

you can request to have infractions overturned

Does that include past infractions which have expired? Because even if they have expired they still seem to ultimately count against people.

I received one for posting an apparent spoiler about Age of Ultron after the movie had already been out a few weeks and other people were already talking about this same detail not in spoiler tags so I assumed it was therefore okay to discuss. I've since seen other people talk about other spoilers (some bigger) for subsequent movies but some people only seem to get warnings or nothing at all. It hasn't been consistent.

And I received another one for apparent insubordination for "continuing" to talk about a topic that had been halted by a mod on a previous page. But I didn't see that anyone had told people to stop. I'm not going to scroll through every post, or wouldn't even see every post especially if posting from a mobile (which I was).

But why would anyone overturn previous infractions anyway? If mods thought it was right back then, why would they change their minds now and admit they weren't justified?

Feel free if you want, but it was a completely inaccurate statement as I've never complained about minorities in comics and actually quite enjoy them. He was thinking of other posters in a thread that I started. I've stated in there that I like minorities in comics, but hey... why let facts get in the way of bullying attempts? :oldrazz:

Yeah.....I'm bullying you. Go report me. A funny thought occurred to me and I decided not to post it. Maybe you should go get Trump's lawyer to sue me for defamation of character. I'm sure the case would be taken for the right price.

But why would anyone overturn previous infractions anyway? If mods thought it was right back then, why would they change their minds now and admit they weren't justified?
Call it willingness to forgive, or a reward for good behavior.

Yeah.....I'm bullying you. Go report me. A funny thought occurred to me and I decided not to post it. Maybe you should go get Trump's lawyer to sue me for defamation of character. I'm sure the case would be taken for the right price.

Umm... I wasn't talking about you. But thanks anyway.

dude stannis would absolutely love the turn this thread made.

I knew Dude Stannis well, and I think I can safely say that he would despise both the Shire and California equally. He wasn't a big fan of puppies, and the Jews did nothing for him either.

Then try quoting who you're talking about. AND maybe report them. :whatever:

It's obvious who I was talking about. You simply misread it. It's all irrelevant though and severely off topic. Let it drop.

I nominate Reek as the funniest, most handsome, intelligent and charismatic poster of 2019.

I just want him to stay away from my dogs and survive being banned through 2020.

Do I have a second?

Yes I second this

Color me shocked.

Your last Avy was better looking than the new one. You're gonna have to step up your game if you want everyone's continued love and support.

Seems JewHob is already in contention for the 2018 award.

ill still vote for dude stannis

Seems JewHob is already in contention for the 2018 award.

"Guess who's back
Back again
Hobbit's back
Tell a friend."

Though technically I WAS banned. Does that mean I'm still in the running? Because that'd be an awesome and controversial win. :D

"Guess who's back
Back again
Hobbit's back
Tell a friend."

Though technically I WAS banned. Does that mean I'm still in the running? Because that'd be an awesome and controversial win. :D

Good for you.
What happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"