2017 Finest Political Poster

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
WW4m0Zj.gif

BEST POLITICS POSTER 2017

Agreeable? Level headed? Discusses politics? Polite? Has good information and interesting things to say? Not banned? Knows how to not insult?
Name who has these qualities, or most of them.

Of course some nominations will be more subjective from different perspectives, so please avoid starting arguments and making sarcastic posts and gifs here. :yay:

I nominate Matt here as well. Having an actual lawyer be able to shutdown some of these insane Trump supporters with facts and what the law actually says has been not only entertaining to watch but helped keep those threads relatively calm.

"Knows how to not insult"

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of politics?

MessiahDecoy123
mclay18
squeekness

ill go for chaseter too... though I think matt is also a good poster.

I haven’t been around enough. I vote other and give my vote to DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs.

127wgt3.jpg
chaseter

I did not expect to see this happen. In my -brief- time as a host this is the first time a write in option wins one.

Woohoo!

I would like to thank the other nominees, of which I only know of matt. I would like to thank jewishhobbit, sir Reek, psylocksus, and myself. I would also like to thank Tonya Harding and Spider-Aziz. You all make this happen.

This is the first nomination and first win for chaseter. He hates sharks and wolves but loves political discourse.

I also haven’t been around much lately, but unlike matt, I want an internet trophy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"