The Gifted 2x02 unMoored

Well, Reed definitely had a little bit of Fire Fist in him with those powers.

Also, I think that quick scene towards the end between Marcos and Caitlin was, for my money, one of the better acted moments. I really did like Sean Teale and Amy Acker's chemistry in that moment with them bonding over champagne.

I'm hoping the show isn't leaning towards having them start an affair. :( I hate it when married people do that.

I highly doubt that would happen, especially with Marcos having his sight fully trained on Lorna, not to mention that he'll finally get a chance to see her next week.

Not a huge fan of them trying to make Esme the "good one". It was a rather drastic character turn for her this episode. Though, it did make the interactions among the Cuckoos more fun.

I'm hoping the show isn't leaning towards having them start an affair. :( I hate it when married people do that.
Oh, I hope they ****. Considering that was obviously the original intention before Bill from True Blood was made a good guy. The second episode has the two of them hanging out, building chemistry. And let's be honest, they have way more then her and Drywall Bill. But then again, he has a pulse, so that isn't hard.

Every time the son uses his powers, an angel dies from laughter.

The episode ended with the Bat signal.

This is the ugliest superhero show, and that is saying something.

They aren't even trying to hide who the bad guys are.

Amy Acker is a treasure.

With shows like Iron Fist and even considering the occasional dip in quality for the DCCW shows, this is the ugliest? Sounds more like a hate b0ner, but alright. It's all subjective in the end.

Every time the son uses his powers, an angel dies from laughter.

The episode ended with the Bat signal.

This is the ugliest superhero show, and that is saying something.

They aren't even trying to hide who the bad guys are.

Amy Acker is a treasure.
This show is a train wreck. Not sure why I'm even still watching it. :(

With shows like Iron Fist and even considering the occasional dip in quality for the DCCW shows, this is the ugliest? Sounds more like a hate b0ner, but alright. It's all subjective in the end.
The show is muddy as hell. I can't believe it looks the way it does. The only comparable show that I have seen recently is the Titan trailers. Iron Fist, even the awful first season, looked a lot better. Season 2 looks rather good The CW shows are not good looking, but at least they have some lighting for night scenes, and in general the shows don't look like they were hit with a filter that makes it hard to see during night scenes.

Compared to the CW shows, I think they're fairly even overall. Nothing great. The difference is mainly the ugly filter slapped on top of The Gifted. It's the kind of dull that makes me feel like I need a new pair of glasses.

Compared to the CW shows, I think they're fairly even overall. Nothing great. The difference is mainly the ugly filter slapped on top of The Gifted. It's the kind of dull that makes me feel like I need a new pair of glasses.
So which looks worse? :D

I mean, I am not exactly expecting prestige level quality here.

I mean, I am not exactly expecting prestige level quality here.
Who said it had to be prestige level? It's actively ugly. Although considering Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Legion exist, I don't know why I shouldn't expect prestige level stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"