• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Death Confirmed? Other minor spoilers...

wobbly said:
There doesn't seem to be any reference to it which is odd. You'd think the scene is relevant enough to merit its own 'title' in the score (if 'entering the house' can get it's own then the Danger Room scene really should too)

They can't always unclude every peice of music in a score CD, I have the CD and it sounds like the danger room scene is not on the CD. I'm saying this based only off of the music in the clip showing the scene, which is the original score because i can hear elements used in the DR scene in other tracks.

The Original Bamfer said:
This is the OFFICIAL track list for the score... It seems to be in order...
Take note to bolded/italicized semi-spoilers

1. 20 Years Ago
2. Bathroom Titles (TOB's Opinion: I think this is Angel's Flashback)
3. The Church of Magneto, Raven is my Slave Name
4. Meet Leech, Then Off to the Lake
5. Whirlpool of Love
6. Examining Jean
7. Dark Phoenix
8. Angel's Cure
9. Jean and Logan
10. Dark Phoenix Awakes
11. Rejection is Never Easy
12. Magneto Plots
13. Entering the House
14. Dark Phoenix's Tragedy
15. Farewell to X
16. The Funeral

17. Skating on the Pond
18. Cure Wars
19. Fight in the Woods
20. St. Lupus Day
21. Building Bridges
22. Shock and no Oars
23. Attack on Alcatraz
24. Massacre
25. The Battle of the Cure
26. Phoenix Rises
27. The Last Stand
mclay18 deserves credit for finding this

What is St. Lupus Day? Lupus is a chronic skin condition characterized by ulcerative lesions that spread over the body - what does this bring?

So, it [see bold] seems
Xavier does die at Jean's house, and is given a funeral soon after

If this, as a thread, has been posted - please delete/merge... I feel it deserves its own thread.

Lupus means wolf in latin if I'm not mistaken.

I saw the movie last night, and the soundtrack is in order of the events. Bathroom tiles, not titles, is indeed Angel's flashback scene, which takes place 10 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"