• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

World a Few Spiderman/Spider Girl Questions

MC2Spiderman

Civilian
Reaction score
okay i know ive missed a few issues of spiderman and need to know some answers so hopefully the die hard fans can help me out here with the answers

Question 1.:Does Peter/Spiderman still use webshooters since slightly before and after his rebirth ?

Q2:does May/Spidergirl know that DarkDevil/Reilly is her cousin ?

Q3:another does question lol, does Felicity know that her mother was once the Black Cat and if so why did she decide to become the Scarlet spider ?

Q4:when did aunt may find out about peter being spiderman ?

Q5:with the current civil war coming up is iron man fighting for the side of secret identities(against the registration) and captain america against Secret identities(For the Registration)

Q1: I don't think he does, since he had organic ones now.
Q2: Not as far as I know
Q3: I'm pretty sure she knows, but she was mad at her and used the Scarlet Spider persona instead.. (not so sure with that answer)
Q4: She found out after Pete was passed out in his apartment from a battle with Morlun. She found his costume in rags. This was around Amazing Spider-Man (vol. 2) #38 I think.
Q5: I think Iron Man is fighting for the registration and the government and Captain America is opposing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"