• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

A New Blink 182?

J Cool

Civilian
Reaction score
this band is really bringing the band back in a weird like reincarnation since angels and airwaves and plus 44 formed we won't ever hear from blink again. i came across them by a friend.

http://www.myspace.com/bbshotbird

I hated the old Blink 182, I'm sure I'll hate this one.
However, Angels and Airwaves is quite god.

well all blink to me is good and AVA is excellent but i just stumbled across these guys and i liked them like i liked blink.

A new Blink-182? Wasn't the old one enough?

A New Black Plague?
A New Dark Ages?
A New New Kids On The Block?
A New Uwe Boll?
A New AIDS?
A New Tapeworm?
A New Ted Bundy?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
A New Black Plague?
A New Dark Ages?
A New New Kids On The Block?
A New Uwe Boll?
A New AIDS?
A New Tapeworm?
A New Ted Bundy?

exactly my point im stating A New Blink 182.
how about a new hobby?

I used to be obsessed with blink 182. But then they took too long for their last album and it just wasnt what I was pumped up to hear. The first song I ever heard from them was Everytime I Look For You and its still my favorite song by them. But yeah, BB Shot Bird is pretty good. Id definitly buy their album.

Also does anyone know what happened to blink 182? I havent heard anything about them in so long. Its like they want to be forgotten. Travis Barker, Tom Delonge and Mark Hoppus all need to get their act together if you ask me.

J Cool said:
this band is really bringing the band back in a weird like reincarnation since angels and airwaves and plus 44 formed we won't ever hear from blink again. i came across them by a friend.

http://www.myspace.com/bbshotbird

Thanks for advertising your crappy band, assclown.

The old Blink 182 achieved a level of suckage previously unmatched in recorded music. Methinks a new one will do the same.

Good, because for a second there I thought I would have to pull out the big guns; my fists.

So J Cool, tell us more about your band.

Travis is going through a divorce,how will he juggle the Transplants :confused:

holy crap these guys sound like a 100 other completely unoriginal lame bands who rely completely on formula in hopes their mediocrity as musicians goes un-noticed by the dull minded masses of adolescents.....they're a guaranteed success....unfortunately.

Blink182 were cool i thought

AVA sucks major balls and tom has become a prick
Plus 44 looks like its getting off to a good start

And the band you posted are **** :)

I guess J Cool didn't wanna share any more info on his band...

I'm not sure what's more pathetic; that this guy thinks his band is good enough to compare to Blink 182 or that he thinks Blink 182 is any good in the first place. It's like the chicken and the egg thing. :huh:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"