a new Rex Mundi thread?

echostation

Superhero
Reaction score
in anticipation of the new comic coming out on August 20th, just thought I'd start a new Rex Mundi thread. What a brilliant brilliant comic book series. I love this so much more than any of Dan Brown's relatively enjoyable stuff. I can't believe i got into this so late. I have read all the issues out there over the span of two days I was that addicted... I haven't been that addicted to a comic since Invincible!!! What a truly brilliant book

are there other comic series out there like this? like detective, mystery, historical fictional type ones?

Rex Mundi truly is a great comic.... unfortunately, due to some tarnished past threads (I think there were at least 5 of them with "Rex Mundi" in the name), the mods will probably close this one down...

.... unless we talk about Rex Mundi and nothing else. :yay:

:csad:

are there other comic series out there like this? like detective, mystery, historical fictional type ones?

Get The Secret History from Archaia Studios...

http://www.daradja.com/the_secret_history.php

It's a seven issue series (I beleive the first 4 are already out, but can be easily picked up) in Dark Knight format.

From the link...

Four immortal brothers and sisters entrusted with ivory cards in the dawn of prehistory by a dying shaman, and told never to use the cards together. Four immortal brothers and sisters, four archons, leaping through time, consumed in an epic struggle to influance and shape the history of Western civilization. From Moses’ challenge to the Pharaoh to the origin of the Grail myth; from the Pope’s extermination of the Cathars to Nostradamus’ travels in Italy; from the Spanish Armada and the Great Fire of London to Napoleon’s conquest of Egypt; and finally to the Angel of Mons appearing over the trenches of World War I: a secret occult history of the world told in seven chapters.

I think you'd like it.

:yay:

hey thanks for the heads up about that themanofbat... I'll definitely be checking that one out... the art looks stunning in it! I hear there's another good one out about Abraham but I can't remember what it's called... it begins with a T... maybe Tapestry? or Tempest?

I am stll aching to figure out how Julien was able to smash down that door using that inner magic power... i want them to explain that very soon cuz they only touch on it now and then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"