• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

A post-Smallville comic book starring this Clark Kent, Lois Lane, and Lex Luthor?

right i have a great idea if they do. thats sort of a season long arc. alright to start off LexCorp looses a deal with the army for manufacturing weapons so, he decides that if there's a war then, that means they'll need him to sell his weapons. so he sets off some missiles at Russia and America making it seem like both sides have attacked the other. Superman stops one of the missiles but, not the other.

A war breaks out between the two countries. Clark knows Lex started the war and has to try and proove it. But, he's also got to go on the battlefield and protect both sides because he knows its not right which causes a propoganda peice by Lex who tries to make Supes look like an ally of the enemy.

Anyway, Clark finds evidence with Lois and puts Lex in jail. Lex has been researching the meteor rocks and there effects and knows about RedK. So, he sends it to Clark so that it will turn him bad and discredit him. Lex makes a deal with the government to get him out so he can stop Supes and give him immunity. Government agrees. Lex stops Supes but, doesn't kill him because he wants him to feel the pain of not belonging now that everyone doesn't trust him.

The government also allows Lex experiment on people (meteor freaks) to create and army against Superman incase he goes AWOL again, forming Cadmus project. Lex sends his army at Superman who stops them until finally Doomsday comes and battles Superman and kills him.

Supes is gone for a few months like in the comics while, dead, Darksied comes and takes over Earth now Supes cant stop him. The other Superheroes are forced to go underground now that DS is in total control and form a rebellion to stop DS.

Supes returns, but, DarkSied knowing this might happen never truly believing him dead blocks out the sun so that even though Supes is back he;s powerless to stop them forcing him into hiding as well. There they plan there attack were they plan to unblock the sun.

Green Arrow and Batman are teamed up to do this the others are meant ot distract DS forces as well as Supes as they have fitted him with a Sun crystal that strengthens him a little but, not enough to stop Dakrsied.

GA and Bats blow the machine that is blocking the sun allowing Supes to come to full power and stop Darkseid. After this the Justice League is made.

Absolutely.

I want to know where THIS story goes...

It would also help diminish the severe withdrawal pains I will suffer when this show ends. :cwink:

I love this idea. I would really want to see how this Superman carries on in his career.

I agree the show had so much potential starting out and didn't fully take advantage for whatever reason.

Here is something I threw together of what I would like to see:

IMO that has to be the best TW as Supes picture I've seen around--not sure who the artist is though??

They would most certainly have my subscription.

Super awesome cover :cwink:

Absolutely.

I want to know where THIS story goes...

It would also help diminish the severe withdrawal pains I will suffer when this show ends. :cwink:

tbh, i can see it workin better on a tv series and have only four series then move onto a Justice League series.

tbh, i can see it workin better on a tv series and have only four series then move onto a Justice League series.

Actually, I could see it working better as a movie trilogy once Smallville ends.

yeah, i've always invisioned a scene were Darksied punches Supes up into the sky and he flies up into space with DarkSied following after. WW goes to help but, Bats stops explaining Supes knows what he's doing.

Supes lands on the moon and Darksied lands down after him and starts to beat him cos Supes is still weak and has bin deprived of sunlight for too long. Supes smiles at Darksied knowingly and Darksied realises what he's done as Supes draws up all the sunlight.

There could be like golden streaks flying through space from the sun as Supes draws energy from the sun. I;d love to see that

I love this idea. I would really want to see how this Superman carries on in his career.

I agree the show had so much potential starting out and didn't fully take advantage for whatever reason.

Here is something I threw together of what I would like to see:

IMO that has to be the best TW as Supes picture I've seen around--not sure who the artist is though??

They would most certainly have my subscription.

Cool poster! :up:

Well the chances of having a Smallville movie are slim and a Metropolis tv show are even slimer since I can't see the cast wanting to keep reprising their roles for so long. So this possibility of having a comic book based on tv show is not only brilliant but I think it's necessary and a sort of homage to the cast who have spend the last years giving life to the characters.

There's so much to explore: like in one of Tom welling as Superman manip pointed out...

"A journey has ended, a new one is about to begin." :super:

This is a great idea, but I doubt that post-SV comic book miniseries will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"