[Adult Swim]

Favorite Shows

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Frisky Dingo
Metalocalypse
Robot Chicken
Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!
Stroker and Hoop

Robot Chicken (only when it's HAHA funny)

Since we are on the topic of 'adult' swim, I might as well include my favourite Adult film titles:

Position: Impossible
Sleeping Booty
I Know Who You Did Last Summer
Die Hard-on
ET the Extra Testicle
A Clockwork Orgy
Close Encounters of the Nude Kind
Wet Dreams May Come
American Booty
Fantastic Foursome
Mr. Hollund's Phallus

As as they used to say in Bill Nye the Science Guy..."Now You Know!"

:D

has anyone else noticed that adult swim is skewing a lot towards british humor? i mean, it's always had that influence, but now...not that it's a bad thing.

with shows like "look around you" and that new one "the mighty boosh"...not to mention that shows like "tim & eric" look like they could have come fresh off the bbc.

Don't forget "Garth Merenghi's Darkplace".

The Venture Brothers
Frisky Dingo
Metalocalypse

I don't find Tim and Eric entertaining or funny in the least

Tom goes to the Mayor was pretty good, I thought.

But Venture Bros, Metalocalypse, Aqua Teen, and Robot Chicken rock. And I will always enjoy Sealab 2021 and Harvey Birdman. Those 2 were hooked me

Morel Orel
Robot Chicken
Boondocks
The Critic
Futurama

^ so what , they must have at one time .

Anyways I love Robot Chicken but I'm gonna have to check some of these other shows out .

^ so what , they must have at one time .

Anyways I love Robot Chicken but I'm gonna have to check some of these other shows out .

I know Futurama did for many years but The Critic never has to my knowledge. I wish it did though, it's hilarious.

:huh:

The Critic and Futurama currently do not air on Adult Swim.
Adult Swim=The Detour in Canada pretty much. They share like 90% of the same shows. The Critic has never been on Adult Swim?

Adult Swim=The Detour in Canada pretty much. They share like 90% of the same shows. The Critic has never been on Adult Swim?

Ah, I see. Nope, aired on Comedy Central for a few years and now airs on Reelz Channel.

Last edited:
Don't forget "Garth Merenghi's Darkplace".

I thoroughly enjoyed that show :D. I like "Look Around You" a little, but I havent really cared for Mighty Boosh though.

Aqua Teen
Squidbillies
Home Movies
Darkplace
Tim and Eric
Harvey Birdman
Venture Brothers

Adult Swim's original programming sucks now, asides from Robot Chicken. I use to be a huge fan of Aqua Teen but it's started sucking now too. All the good stuff is gone. The only reason I'll watch now occasionally is to watch Robot Chicken or a rerun of King of the Hill/Family Guy.

I thoroughly enjoyed that show :D. I like "Look Around You" a little, but I havent really cared for Mighty Boosh though.

Aqua Teen
Squidbillies
Home Movies
Darkplace
Tim and Eric
Harvey Birdman
Venture Brothers

Oooh Venture Brothers. Now there's a show I need to add to my collection. I think it's safe for me to say that the only show The Adult Swim has produced that I didn't care for was Saul of The Molemen. Xavier: Renegade Angel is actually one of my favorite shows. I'm always left astonished at how stupid it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"