Africa+Zombies=The Dead; and a really good looking zombie movie for a change.

Metamorpho1977

You jack wagon!
Reaction score
Hey guys saw this on Shock Til You Drop and it looks really good. It almost makes me think of a cross between Resident Evil and Lucio Fulci's Zombi.

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=16273

There's a trailer there too.

An anticipated zombie film on the genre map, The Dead, is going to make its premiere at Film4's Frightfest in London this month. Here's new trailer to celebrate the occasion along with a message from director Howard Ford.

"As we gear up for the world premiere at FrightFest London on Mon 30th August and the US premiere at Fantastic Fest on September 24th we bring you a brand new trailer for The Dead with never seen before footage from the film and a much better insight to the vibe Jon & I were going for, in this journey across Africa with the living dead in constant pursuit.. So, sit back, turn up the volume and enjoy The Dead coming at you!"

Looks good but I don't think I like the whole "must find my kid" angle going on. I just have a feeling that kid is going to be stupid and cause some **** like most kids in horror films.

I wonder if groups are going to throw a fit over this like they did with RE5.

Same ****, different day. Looks cliche & boring as all hell. When an original take on Zombies are done, give me a call.

Steve

What groups are you referring to?

I believe that Jesse Jackson and the NAACP were against RE5 because it was a zombie game set in Africa and they thought that was racist.

I believe that Jesse Jackson and the NAACP were against RE5 because it was a zombie game set in Africa and they thought that was racist.

Now that is lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"