Alien Ant Farm streams new album ''Always and Forever''

enterthemadness

The Triumvirate
Reaction score
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6473069/billboard-premiere-alien-ant-farm-always-and-forever

[YT]ND3kBhyKNm4[/YT]

Really like it. Still some rock songs on it, but a lot of pop feel...top 40 feel...honestly, some songs could easily belong in a romantic comedy. Also, 'Let Em Know' is NSFW due to a few curse words.

I'm getting my Pledge CD soon, and because of the long wait and the CD streaming a week before CD release (Feb 24th on iTunes, online, and stores) my copy of the CD is gonna be signed :yay:. Pledgers were suppose to get the CD first basically, but it's cool. :woot:

I really like Godlike the more I listen to it...dunno if I like the live version better from years ago but the song gets better and better on CD to me. I just can't stop listening to a few songs and there's not really a bad song on the album, maybe a few okay ones. I dunno which one is my fav cd yet, but I like this one better than 3rd draft/Up in the Attic, even though both have a pop/mainstream feel. ''Our Time'' reminds me of Scissor Sisters, minus the rap part from Zeale. Homage may be my least fav, it's not bad, just not a huge fan of it. Let Em Know sounds better a bit from when the music video for that song came out in 2014 or 2013.

I know Homage was put out as a single on i-tunes late last year, and had some radio and sat radio airplay.

I've always thought ANThology was a really good album, but they were always dismissed because of "Smooth Criminal" and were seen as a gimmicky band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"