All photoshop artist's wanted!

C

cage715

Alright people i can truly say i am very excited. First off let me say that i have seen some excellent photoshop artists around these boards. So i come to you with this story. My brother is a personal trainer and is planning on starting his own business. Just recently he injured himself and had been playing around creating a type of logo for his soon to be business. So i said to him, " ya know Dave, some of the guys on the SSH boards are excellent at photoshop, maybe they can make you something". Immediately he chuckled and responded with a "yeah right" type of attitude. However, he did agree that i could begin to you all to create his name logo. So i suppose a few things must be known.

Name of the business is: Body FX

Keep in mind that this is a personal training type of firm. If anyone doesnt know what a personal trainer is just look it up at wikipedia. Please just let your creative juices flow and perhaps he will use your logo for his business because i must say his is just plain horrible.

you'd prolly get a better response in the fan art section

Is there any renumeration for this? Or are we just supposed to do it for free? You do realize people usually get paid for this sort of thing.

As well, it'd help if you had posted pics of him and such.

Truth be told, when I normally do something like this, I like to know more about the company.

Look at the post above me though man... this type of work is... work. It has a value. It requires skills.

Much like your bro's skills, services like this have value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"