ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome to the New MCU TV Sub

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
So as you've probably figured out, this is the new destination for all these Marvel/Disney+ limited series we've been getting. "But Flickchick, why do Loki, What If? and Hawkeye get their own subforums" you may ask? Because the former two have confirmed 2nd seasons on the way, which makes them "limited series" no longer. Hawkeye's 2nd season is up in the air at the moment, so we'll give that a few months to see if anything comes of it before nuking that forum and folding it into this sub as well.

But if you're bummed Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel etc. aren't getting their own forums, don't feel sad: They've got their own thread prefixes now, which really is the next best thing! For anyone unfamiliar with thread prefixes, when you create a thread, it gives you the option to add a prefix. Just hover over the part in your new thread title that says "(No prefix)" and you'll see your options. Like so:

Prefix Screencap.jpg

Once threads have prefixes, if you click on one of those prefixes, you will see ONLY the threads with that prefix, so it'll be just like looking at a subforum for that show. Which means you can create episode threads, character threads, and any kinds of topics relating to that show, and they will be easy for anyone to find, just by clicking on that prefix in front of one of the threads (and we will keep the General Discussion threads stickied at the top of the forum so that you won't have to go digging for a thread with that prefix to click on). So, for example, if I click on the "Falcon and Winter Soldier" prefix in front of one of the threads, this is what I get:

FaTWSexample.jpg

ONLY the Falcon & Winter Soldier threads. It's like we're right back in the now extinct Falcon & Winter Solder sub.

These MCU shows have just proven to be both too plentiful AND short-lived to warrant their own subforums every time, given the amount of work involved to create and get rid of them, so this is our compromise. The shows that are way off in the distant future will remain in the "Upcoming Marvel on D+" sub until they are closer to release, where they'll graduate to this one and get their own prefixes as well. Enjoy!

:argh: Why has "Marvel's Most Wanted" still got it's own sub forum from years back? :o

I’m not seeing that at all. Where is it?

I was joking because it was a sub forum for so long at one point when that series never even got past the announcement phase but they never even filmed a single bit of footage.

I was joking because it was a sub forum for so long at one point when that series never even got past the announcement phase but they never even filmed a single bit of footage.
Oh ok. Yes that’s the kind of thing we’d like to avoid in the future, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"