Any games similar to Star Wars Battlefront?

SpiderHulkThing

Superhero
Reaction score
Star Wars Battlefront is one of my favorite games, especially with the instant action.

Someone told me that there was a game or maybe games that are very similar with the capture the flag etc. Anyone know of any games that are very similar to Battlefront?

Also, please let me know if whatever similar games have descent single player or multiplayer features. I don't play games on-line. At least not until they're free :)

Thanks.

Star Wars Battlefront is one of my favorite games, especially with the instant action.

Someone told me that there was a game or maybe games that are very similar with the capture the flag etc. Anyone know of any games that are very similar to Battlefront?

Also, please let me know if whatever similar games have descent single player or multiplayer features. I don't play games on-line. At least not until they're free :)

Thanks.

Well there's Star Wars BattleFront 2.. That's about the same. lol

There's always the Battlefield series. These are the games that inspired Battlefront.

I used to play a lot of Battlefield 1942 back in the day, but since that game was released in 2002, I'm not sure how strong the online community is now. You should definately check out Battlefront 2 though. The warfare is set in modern times and the online community is still going strong.

Battlefield 1942/2/2142

Battlefront is basically Battlefield with droids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"