Any Ladies Here Ever Throw A Bechelorette Party?

_BB_ said:
hmm...you'll be needing some of their cock rub for that then, a friend of mine bought some for her boyfriend ;)

Is it that Banana Dick Lick stuff? In town, I ran into a girl by accident and that fell out her bag.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I can imagine one of the bridemaids sharing the ***** with the bride. Eep. Sharing. I shan't say no more. :o

Ih God, once im old enough im going to get engaged just to have a Bachelor party then the next day break up with the bride

The lingerie on the Ann Summers site is nice. :o I like the City Slicker one. :o

Mr. Thing said:
Is it that Banana Dick Lick stuff? In town, I ran into a girl by accident and that fell out her bag.

no, its something different, ive never seen the banana one before, i thought they only did blueberry and strawberry flavour. Why was she walking around with banana dick lick in her bag lol

_BB_ said:
no, its something different, ive never seen the banana one before, i thought they only did blueberry and strawberry flavour. Why was she walking around with banana dick lick in her bag lol

She could have been a lady of the night...of the day.

Mr. Thing said:

Yeah, sure.

_BB_ said:
Ann summers parties, well the one i went to, you got a tub of chocolate body drizzle for doing the best orgasm noise, basically you went round in a circle and you had to get louder and louder as you went along, then there were things like adult pass the parcel, the banana game where you got a chocolate willy as a prize and then theres some fun with a blow up doll, its a good laugh and every mans dream is to get into one of them but its girls only im afraid :p

You also get to try out loads of their products to tempt you into buying them and you get a little goody bag of stuff at the end :D You wanna see some of there products then go onto the website ;)

am i the only one crept out by this?

JLBats said:
Yeah, sure.

Yeah, sure. It's in a little yellow tube with a pair of lips licking a banana on it. I remember it as clear as day. :(

Best advice I can give you is to ASK the bride to be if she has any preferences on what she might like to do. It's HER night, NOT everyone elses (which seems to be a common theme for many people who organize bachelor/bachelorette parties). It's not an excuse for everyone else to get buck-ass wild and engage in deviant behavior as an intoxicated group....unless THAT is what the bride WANTS to do. Maybe she'd like to go to a concert, or a nice dinner and a show, or go to Vegas for a couple days, or have all her close friends together for a nice dinner. Maybe she wants strippers, maybe she doesn't. Maybe she wants to do the bar crawl, maybe she doesn't. Give her some options and find out what she's really interested in doing so that it will make that night very special and memorable for her. You should be able to get enough ideas from that conversation that you'll have an idea of what will fly and what won't, and then use it to plan the evening and throw in some nice surprises for her.

My wife had a very low key gathering of her friends in the form of a wine party for her bachelorette thing. They looked at old photo albums, reminisced, gave her a few presents, had a little dinner, and had a really great time that they still talk about as being a lot of fun. It was exactly what my wife had wanted, and I'm glad her friends let her have some input on the deal.

Good luck.
jag

I want to disguise myself as a woman and tuck my penis in-between my legs to go to the hen's night. Is this possible?

:o

jaguarr said:
Best advice I can give you is to ASK the bride to be if she has any preferences on what she might like to do. It's HER night, NOT everyone elses (which seems to be a common theme for many people who organize bachelor/bachelorette parties). It's not an excuse for everyone else to get buck-ass wild and engage in deviant behavior as an intoxicated group....unless THAT is what the bride WANTS to do. Maybe she'd like to go to a concert, or a nice dinner and a show, or go to Vegas for a couple days, or have all her close friends together for a nice dinner. Maybe she wants strippers, maybe she doesn't. Maybe she wants to do the bar crawl, maybe she doesn't. Give her some options and find out what she's really interested in doing so that it will make that night very special and memorable for her. You should be able to get enough ideas from that conversation that you'll have an idea of what will fly and what won't, and then use it to plan the evening and throw in some nice surprises for her.

My wife had a very low key gathering of her friends in the form of a wine party for her bachelorette thing. They looked at old photo albums, reminisced, gave her a few presents, had a little dinner, and had a really great time that they still talk about as being a lot of fun. It was exactly what my wife had wanted, and I'm glad her friends let her have some input on the deal.

Good luck.
jag

this is what im talking about. no need for batcheloretts party.

GoldenAgeHero said:

Do you think there is need for a Bachelor party?

GoldenAgeHero said:
You do realise that different people would want different things for themselves?

GoldenAgeHero said:

No, it's not what you are talking about. It was still a bachelorette party that my wife had thrown for her. It was the kind of bachelorette party SHE wanted, though. Everyone wants something different. Quit trying to apply generalized blanket statements across the board to something that's incredibly personal and individual.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"