Any of the new mmo's spark your interest?

Eh, truthfully, none of those really interest me. Especially the Marvel one since it'll probably be like City of Heroes only with Marvel flavoring, and even if you do get to play established characters (which I doubt) everyone decent will have been snatched up within the first five minutes.

Age of Conan looks awesome, and it's for the 360, so I'm gonna get it.
I'm looking forward to the Battlestar Galactica and Firefly MMO too, but I wanna see what they look like first.

SuperFerret said:
Eh, truthfully, none of those really interest me. Especially the Marvel one since it'll probably be like City of Heroes only with Marvel flavoring, and even if you do get to play established characters (which I doubt) everyone decent will have been snatched up within the first five minutes.

Well if you know what games are coming out next year there are a ton more than on that list.

Aion
Lord of the Rings Online

and a few others I'm to lazy to find.....

twylight said:
Well if you know what games are coming out next year there are a ton more than on that list.

Aion
Lord of the Rings Online

and a few others I'm to lazy to find.....

I forgot about LoTR online.

I don't plan on playing it tho, one too many MMO's with elves for me lol. I mean I might play another one, but not for a long time, I want to try an MMO that's a bit away from that forumla for a bit.

Age of Conan interests me buuuut I just got home with the super FFXI bundle pack with all the expansions......

I'm still debating on opening it or not. :(

I'm not into MMOs, but I may give Firefly a try. It could be fun. Star Trek would make a great MMO, but I don't think I could put up with all the Trekkies :-/.

Matt said:
I'm not into MMOs, but I may give Firefly a try. It could be fun. Star Trek would make a great MMO, but I don't think I could put up with all the Trekkies :-/.

In this instance the Trekkies wouldn't be out of the norm of most other mmo's. In both Everquest and WoW (when I played) there were those obsessed like it was a drug to the point they played 16+ hours a day (especially on WoW with the honor grind) and you could mention, "Who's that character?" and get a multi-page essay spamming up your window about that character's history.

I watched Star Trek when the next generation was on when I was a kid, and then Voyager later on, and while not a Trekkie I did like both. I think that it would be fun, especially if you can be a captain of your own ship. Also they can make almost any enemy to fight because you travel to different worlds I'm sure, well sans mythical creatures.

It would prob be fun, but I'm more leaning towards the Marvel or Firefly ones myself.

FadingCB said:
Lol (BTW what's NDA?).

Non-Discloser Agreement, which you signed when you registered for the LOTRO Beta.

You're not allowed to tell anyone you've been accepted for it.
Least of all post your e-mail >.<

*I post on the LOTRO forums* :o

Hmm. Probably WAR. I'm getting a new PC for it (gives me a good excuse to get a new one better than this old crapper) and I might try out Stargate Worlds if it's not total ****.

I might want to try Marvel Universe Online too.. if we can play established characters.. I will harrass whoever gets Deadpool before me. :mad:

Thers a big list I cant remember any off the top, but I do know that if you want to know about some realy awsome ones, chek out Game Stop or EB games, thay have a book of upcomeing MMO's and all the good ftuff :)

twylight said:
Non-Discloser Agreement, which you signed when you registered for the LOTRO Beta.

You're not allowed to tell anyone you've been accepted for it.
Least of all post your e-mail >.<

*I post on the LOTRO forums* :o

Lol, guess I should start reading those :). Ok edited both, and honestly didn't think about it being a big deal.

FadingCB said:
Lol, guess I should start reading those :). Ok edited both, and honestly didn't think about it being a big deal.

I don't either but Turbine is really strict about it.

Looking forward to Marvel Online later down the line, and will be playing Vanguard:Saga of Heroes when it comes out.

Star Trek Online sounds like too much fun. I'll most likely find myself at least trying it out, whenever it gets finished. Conan looks good, too.

If the Marvel Online has the aspects of CoH that I enjoy, and adds a new spin to a Super-Hero RPG then I'll drop CoH for it.

It would be nice if in the game we could affiliate ourselves to certain 'families'
X-Men, Spider-Man, Avengers...etc..etc..

I can't wait to see what they do with Firefly.

There's a list of ones coming out next year at MMORPG.com.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm?gameId=0&bhcp=1

Pirates of the Caribbean Online? :huh:

I am waiting For Age of Conan, The graphics are ultra realistic and the combat system will be amazing. Its Real Time combat, you can actually swing your sword in 6 different directions, meaning that real skill will come into it.

2. Star Trek Online. No need to describe it, most ppl know what Star Trek is and know if this game is for them or not. I hear you can be a captain and get your own ship and crew, and obviously plenty of races to play as. I'm not sure but have been told it will look and feel a bit like WoW in graphics and movement.

HECKS YEAH!!!!

I can't wait for this.

I am waiting For Age of Conan, The graphics are ultra realistic and the combat system will be amazing. Its Real Time combat, you can actually swing your sword in 6 different directions, meaning that real skill will come into it.
Thats why Conan will own all games. I like the fact that they can trip up your horse or cut its legs from under it to make you fall off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"