• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Anyone here buy Showcase Presents?

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Cause I think they're great. Sure, theres no color, but for me color comes after writing and art. I just wish they would come out with more Batman volumes along with the New Teen Titans, Booster Gold, Superboy and a few others.

Haven't bought any,but I'm still waiting for the All Star Squadron SC.

I'd buy more if they were cheaper and there wasn't so much contempoary stuff I wanted to buy and read.

Depends on the book... I've bought Superman v1, Green Lantern v1, JLA v1, and Teen Titans v1. Plan on getting any more Teen Titans collections, along with Supergirl.

I'd buy more if they were cheaper and there wasn't so much contempoary stuff I wanted to buy and read.

What? These are outrageously cheap. 16 bucks for about thirty issues worth of story is a great deal, color or not.

I have only bought the Aquaman one; although it was the hardcover, glossy, color Archives.

I know this is different, but it fits. I hear they are going to release a second volume of Showcase, but not the hardcover Archives. :csad:

I have the Jonah hex,but i've been looking at the Superman and Green Lantern for sometime.Are they good?

I have the Jonah Hex one as well as the House of Mystery one... :word:

:yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"