• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Anyone watching the after shows on Youtube?

YJ1

Armed and Dangerous
Reaction score
I've recently discovered these AOS after shows and they are a blast to watch. I share their passion and it's fun to instantly speculate, just like on these SHH boards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c__TjMxPyRk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zNdnmFoRQ4

"This show knows what it is now." Indeed it does.

So many great points brought up in these podcasts.

-Coulson always has something up his sleeve, perfectly evident with his placement of Mockingbird.

-Skye is always going to dig and be overly curious and that's an exact character flaw that Ward has spoken of in the past. "Everyone has one weakness to exploit."

-Relationship "cannons" are set to go off everywhere. Who is hooking up with whom and who will be offended???

-Will Whitehall and Skye's dad work well together or is this just Skye's dads way of getting close to Whitehall to eliminate both he and Coulson?

-What would happen if Coulson touches the Diviner?

-How did Skye know it was a map?

So many other things that it was very fun to watch these podcasts after the show.

This season is a solid six for six.

Everything is intriguing and paced perfectly. I saw them say on that after show podcast that last episode was like the equivalent of a guillotine reloading to the top. You need a time period to reload and chop again next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"