• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Aunt May

Slimfro01

Civilian
Reaction score
After seeing pictures of Captain Stacy and Peter and cemetary, the first thing that may have come to your mind is that Gwen Stacy will die because her father is at the cemetary with Peter. But, what if thats what they want us to think. What if Raimi decides that Captain Stacy and Aunt May will develope a romantic relationship, then, at the hands of maybe Sandman or vemon, she die. That would explain why Captain Stacy and peter are at cemetary. This is just my opinion.

I agree. But there so much caraters that could die in the movie.
Can't wait to 2007!

Where was Captian Stacey at the Funeral? I only saw Peter smiling with an umbrella.

lmfao aunt may looks alot older then captain stacey so i doubt it also id on remember seeing him at the funeral...its proly his:)

I didnt even read any of anyone elses post im going to respond to this purely from seeing the title.

Good.

Hey folks, please do not post spoilers in the thread title, even in the spoilers forum because a general search on the boards for new posts will show the thread title to users even if they are not in the spoiler forum. Thanks! :)

And welcome to the Hype! :up:

Slimfro01 said:
After seeing pictures of Captain Stacy and Peter and cemetary, the first thing that may have come to your mind is that Gwen Stacy will die because her father is at the cemetary with Peter. But, what if thats what they want us to think. What if Raimi decides that Captain Stacy and Aunt May will develope a romantic relationship, then, at the hands of maybe Sandman or vemon, she die. That would explain why Captain Stacy and peter are at cemetary. This is just my opinion.

I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT...GOOD OPINION.:up: :up:

but that would make gwen and peter siblings causing for a weird relationship

I think that Cpt. Stacy will find out like he does in the comics cause hes the only character with a brain and then before he tells Peter, Gwen will be killed by Harry by being thrown of the Brooklynn Bridge. It'd be the perfect complex. Spidey would be there in an act of respect and Cpt. would be there cause its his daughter. I rest my case as always

I really don't think May Parker's going to die.
From the reaction of Sony and the Hype involving the funeral scene (and the person in the casket), I'm guessing the Q & A was pretty accurate.
To quote the great Han Solo... "Must have hit pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that."

Is Harry there...if not this could be his funeral as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"