Banjo-Tooie, April 29th!

StrainedEyes

All the way up it!
Reaction score
http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/973/973030p1.html

Today Rare announced its latest re-release, Banjo-Tooie, will arrive on Xbox Live Arcade on April 29. That means you have two weeks to save up fifteen bucks for this trip down N64 memory lane.

Banjo-Tooie is the sequel to Banjo-Kazooie, which was re-released last fall along with the new Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. The wait between the original N64 releases was two years, so we're happy to be getting Tooie on XBLA mere months after the first game.

If you are unfamiliar with the franchise, Banjo-Kazooie is widely regarded as one of the pinnacles of platforming. IGN gave Banjo-Tooie a 9.4 back in 2000.

C'mon, Perfect Dark!

I wish that Nintendo wasn't so stubborn and let Rare put it's games on the Virtual Console.

I wish that Nintendo wasn't so stubborn and let Rare put it's games on the Virtual Console.

I just wish Rare and Nintendo could work out their differences so we could get Donkey Kong 64 on Wii (or 360, but it being Donkey Kong I know that won't happen). Cool, that we're getting Banjo Tooie in a couple weeks though, definitely gonna download that.

So I played the original banjo on the N64, so this is a sequel to that game? I like the platforming, but I nuts and bolts (or whatever it was called) didn't interest me because I didn't want to have to build vehicles and all that. So will you have to do any of that kind of stuff in Banjo Tooie, or will it be more like the first N64 game?

So I played the original banjo on the N64, so this is a sequel to that game? I like the platforming, but I nuts and bolts (or whatever it was called) didn't interest me because I didn't want to have to build vehicles and all that. So will you have to do any of that kind of stuff in Banjo Tooie, or will it be more like the first N64 game?

Tooie is the sequel that was released on the N64. So it's like the first game.

awww frikkin Rare. Keep bleedin me of all me money!!!!

i donwloaded it at 1:30am last night. Awesome stuff