• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

World beed help with worth of comic

Doomed_hero

Superhero
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just went to a guy selling some comics for $1 and got some comics that are worth over 50. I got Crisis On Infinite Erath 1, 7 and 8, I got the first apperance of Deathstroke/Slade, Hobgoblin vs. Green Goblin, and alot more all for a dollar each.

Anyway, I also got the wedding of M.J and Spider-man with him in the spider suit on the cover and all the heros and villians ready to fight behind them. Can anyone tell me the worth of this comic? and also do I have to do anything specail to get them worth the CGC price?

well i checked a few comic stores on the internet and they have it valued anywhere from $10.00 - $20.00 in NM condition.

i would assume that the CGC value would be around $20.00 if it is in perfect condition. you probably have to send it to CGC have them grade it and depending on the grading, then you can set your value.

here is the cgc website: http://www.cgccomics.com/

hope that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"