• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Behind the Scenes X3 coverage on Today Show starting Tuesday

Nibune

Civilian
Reaction score
The title explains it all, beginning Tuesday morning NBC's the Today show will be featuring behind the scenes look at X3 for the rest of the week!

The Today show is like 3 hours..

Do you have any clue WHEN exactly?

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
The Today show is like 3 hours..

Do you have any clue WHEN exactly?

-TNC
I think The Today Show airs from 7-9 a.m. They will probably show stuff interspersed throughout the whole two hours. I know Halle and Hugh are going to be on the show this week (Hugh is on Thursday - I think Halle is on Wednesday).

I thought it was 7-10am... :(

I know I'm not gonna catch all of it, so I might just have to tape it or maybe wait and see if someone is gonna upload it..

and Kesley's on tommorow..

-TNC

Well, I don't have most talk shows in my cable... they put out most of it... :(

Well, most because they just let the Lettermann Show... gggggrrrrrhhhhh!!!

Dany

TNC9852002 said:
I thought it was 7-10am... :(

I know I'm not gonna catch all of it, so I might just have to tape it or maybe wait and see if someone is gonna upload it..

and Kesley's on tommorow..

-TNC
God I forgot they added that extra hour! Of course it overlaps with Regis & Kelly and Ellen in NYC.

I would say they will do it sometime during the 2nd or 3rd hour. What they usually do in the first hour is all the big news stories, then the rest of the show is for movies, and other topics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"