• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Main MCU Villain?

Am I the only one who absoloutley loves Aldrich Killian the whole extremis thing!

I won't make a top 5 cause I like all of them to verious degrees(except Malekith and Ronan) but I have to say my absolute favorite is The Winter Soldier, even though he wasn't the main villain, as a threat he was one of the scariest I've seen in a long time, it reminded me of the Terminator because of the amount of intensity he added to all of his scenes.

Agreed. Despite not having any powers as such, Bucky was easily the most intimidating "villain" we've had thus far in the MCU. He seemed unstoppable for most of the movie, which is what you want in a good CBM. The only other bad guy who has possessed the same "invincibility factor" was Kurse in TDW. The way he utterly manhandled Thor and swatted Mjolnir away like a fly was extremely impressive.

I found Ultron super cool.

The rest are not too bad such as Whiplash & Obadiah Stane certainly should have kept the cut scenes plus a longer end battle may have been for these two in particular.

Kurse was cool and slightly more menacing than Malekieth. Infact Kurse may have been a better pick for main baddie role rather than secondary foe.

Am I the only one who absoloutley loves Aldrich Killian the whole extremis thing!

Nope, I loved that angle as well. Besides I am huge Guy Pierce fan.

But they should have left Mandarin alone. Should have kept Killian as a new villain.

Kingpin, if he counts. Loki, if he doesn't.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"