BEST multiplayer?

Halo 3.

CoD4's repetitive, simple gameplay got boring really fast.

Simple gameplay? How on Earth is COD4 "simple"? I can tell you what's simple. OMFG RACE FOR THE ROCKET LAUNCHER AND SNIPER LOLOLOL. :whatever:

Repetitive? I don't see how it's more repetitive than Halo 3.

Simple gameplay? How on Earth is COD4 "simple"? I can tell you what's simple. OMFG RACE FOR THE ROCKET LAUNCHER AND SNIPER LOLOLOL. :whatever:

Eh both of em are repetitive. But id say Halo 3 is much more simplistic than Call of Duty 4, especially if you play Hardcore.

Hardcore is the way COD4 is meant to be played. I haven't gone back to normal deathmatch since I started playing it.

Hardcore is the way COD4 is meant to be played. I haven't gone back to normal deathmatch since I started playing it.

Im with you bro. Half a mag to take down a dude doesnt cut it. I love some Hardcore.

All games get repetitive.

Though, I might still play COD4 if it had as many fun game types or more than one map pack.

I might pick up COD: WAW & I'll definately pick up COD: MW2. It'll be fun for a couple months.

Personally I won't need any map packs if Infinity Ward have a better variety of levels to start with in MW2.

I prefer all new maps instead of re-hashes of campaign levels. That's the thing I always disliked about COD4 was that I've seen all of these in campaign.

I prefer all new maps instead of re-hashes of campaign levels. That's the thing I always disliked about COD4 was that I've seen all of these in campaign.

I see where ur coming from, but i like the MP to mirror the single player. In other words, if the SP takes place in Africa, i dont want all the MP maps to take place in Alaska. Now i do like a mix and match. Its why i love the look of Creek.

Creek sucks for team deathmatch. Whoever spawns up by the houses can hold positions and camp the hell out of the team spawning out of the bottom.

Chinatown is hit and miss with me. Out of all the maps, I like Broadcast the best, it's just a shame that IW didn't roll out more maps for us, but as fourzerotwo said, it's either work on maps for the old game, or get to working on the new game.

Creek sucks for team deathmatch. Whoever spawns up by the houses can hold positions and camp the hell out of the team spawning out of the bottom.

Chinatown is hit and miss with me. Out of all the maps, I like Broadcast the best, it's just a shame that IW didn't roll out more maps for us, but as fourzerotwo said, it's either work on maps for the old game, or get to working on the new game.

Yea i dont like Creek either, but its my fav looking map. I love the woodland type area. Broadcast, i hate, dont know why but i just suck at it. Actually i just suck at this game. I used to be really good. Either everyone got alot better or i just declined.

Im with you bro. Half a mag to take down a dude doesnt cut it. I love some Hardcore.
i just leveled up to play hardcore...HUGE difference...love hardcore...regular team deathmatch is the most annoying thing ive ever played...
COD4 and WaW...you cant go wrong with either...

COD WAW is some awesome multi-player. Halo was good for awhile and then you figure out that it can get pretty dull. I hate a game where I unload about a hundred clips on a person and they don't die. Thats NOT fun

Halo 3 is more than just point and shoot like COD. You actually have to be good at aiming in Halo.

Halo 3 is more than just point and shoot like COD. You actually have to be good at aiming in Halo.
That's the one thing that keeps me coming back. Halo takes a wee bit of skill. Most games anyone can pick it up and be fairly good at it. But with Halo, you're either good or your dead. I will admit however that COD does take a little bit of skill as well. I've been playin for awhile and I still get my ass handed to me ALL the time

Yeah, you know with all that sweep sniping, the massive hit boxes, and the extremely huge amount of auto aim. :whatever:

It's awesome how I could not play Halo 3 for months on end, then pop into a game of team snipers and go 20 something kills and 7 or 8 deaths.

Man, not hard.

Shy away from COD4 for a few months, come back, and enjoy being devastated. Halo is known for its' "pick up and play super fun time".

And that's balanced anyways. COD4's MP has massive amounts of cover and extremely tight quarters. Halo 3 has wide open areas with little to no cover.

Yeah, you know with all that sweep sniping, the massive hit boxes, and the extremely huge amount of auto aim. :whatever:

It's awesome how I could not play Halo 3 for months on end, then pop into a game of team snipers and go 20 something kills and 7 or 8 deaths.

Man, not hard.

Shy away from COD4 for a few months, come back, and enjoy being devastated. Halo is known for its' "pick up and play super fun time".

And that's balanced anyways. COD4's MP has massive amounts of cover and extremely tight quarters. Halo 3 has wide open areas with little to no cover.
excellent point. People always think I'm insane whenever I take cover in Halo 3. I'm hoping there's a little bit of a need for cover with ODST. Call of Duty actually makes you feel like you need to not die. In Halo, you can just run full bore through a map AR blaring and probably get a kill. I think what we're all tryin to say though with Halo requiring skill is the people that decimate are the ones that practice using the BR and know how to Laser good. Nothing ****s up a guys day more than the grenade BR combo.

Burnout Paradise has really fun multiplayer. I am so close to unlocking the car you get from finishing 2 sets of challenges, I miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"