• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best portrayal of The Punisher/Frank Castle

I don't even care about ranking these guys. Bernthal was phenomenal in the role. Not only did he bring Frank Castle to life straight from the comics and owned it but it was entertaining for me everytime the guy was on screen.

On a series that featured Daredevil Elektra and the Hand. Who'd have thunk it.......

John Berthnal, without a doubt.

My favorite Punisher scene from Daredevil:

[YT]watch?v=SSc6xZ7jA9U[/YT]

Last edited:
I voted for Bernthal for the same reason as most others: he feels like a real person as opposed to a caricature.

Stevenson looks the most like the comics character, but his film is IMO the weakest of the four incarnations.

bernthal is the best i enjoyed Jane and stevenson alot too stevenson looks alot like certain renditions of the character and i thought his acting was good too bad the movie was weaker than i wanted. Definately need more Bernthal baby! my order is : 1. J. Bernthal 2. R. Stevenson 3. T. Jane 4. D. Lundgren

Dammit, I meant to vote for Bernthal in the poll and I accidentally picked Jane.

Jon Bernthal isn't just the greatest Punisher of all time, but I think he gave one of the best portrayals of a comic book character of all time.

1. Thomas Jane is Original Punisher

2. Ray Stevenson is Punisher Dark version, i like he's hair style

3. Jon Berntal is Punisher with The Raid Style in jail scene

4. Dolph Lundgren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"