Blade spinoff

I would like to see a prequel or a reboot... GR needs a reboot too, so maybe a cross-over could work (not an immediate cross-over... but a multi-film build up like the Ironman, TIH, Thor arc leading up to The Avengers).

Have a new Blade film, a new GR film, lead up to the Midnight Sons... intro MK, Werewold By Night, and some better (more comic accurate) Nightstalkers... Then spin off with some of those.

Absolutely not; Blade is a c-lister who had more than his share of the spotlight due to his movies being turned into basically summer vehicles for a big star.

I'd be fine with never seeing another Blade movie again.

i think blade deserves ONE more sequel.....instead of a reboot, new line/marvel should focus on nailing pt. 4 and letting him ride into the sunset. Maybe use blade for a cameo in future marvel movies also...Moonknight?

You didn't like Nomak, Scud, Whistler, Damasckinos, the vampire society, the Bloodpack, the doctor in the first movie, Deacon Frost etc?

That's only one of the reasons. Even if Blade was the only star it would have been awful.
Okay, point. But Any character they'd make a spin-off about would be lame, methinks.

Okay, point. But Any character they'd make a spin-off about would be lame, methinks.

I'm not sure about that.

It would be all in its execution.

I'd even consider a Deacon Frost prequel based on his origin/rise in the vampire society to be a good enough concept in a film as long as it was made well.

The Bloodpack would definitely work IMO. They practically write themselves. They could do all sorts of fascinating stuff with them before they met Blade.

Hannibal King would need a complete reboot where he's closer to his comic version to be interesting. He could function either in a Nighstalker movie or solo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"