Can We Expect Any Villain(alter ego) Appearances in Spider-Man 3?

exactly! That doesn't necessarily mean that Carnage will be the main villain for SM4, it would just be an "easter egg" for comics lovers :yay:o

edit: oh God I just realized that I wrote kassius kledy instead of cletus kassady... who is kassius kledy?

yeah, I don't think Kassius Kledy exists. I knew who you meant though.

Yeah but I hope that they don't actually show the alter egos because if the actor isn't availible again or if there isn't another film, just sort of mention the alter ego or maybe near the end of the film they show a picture in the Daily Bugle of a jail cell where something had crashed threw it.

Exactly. If they show the actor, it's most likely they are going to change it if they show it as a villain in another film. Like with Hardy Dent in Batman89, and then Batman forever.

Alright, here's my idea for cameos:

Roderick Kingsley/Vulture- Connors could spill to Pete that he is "a good friend of mine." Peter could possibly doing a paper about him ala like Dr. Octavius.

Cletus Kassidy- If Brock lives you could have him go to Ryker's and the warden tells him he'll be bunking with "Cletus Kassidy, wanted for charges of manslaughter, rape, etc..."

Quentin Beck- I still don't see how Bruce couldn't be Quentin even as a waiter. I mean Quentin could basically be a struggling stuntman trying to get work so he does these jobs that nobody really wants or cares for until he gets his big break in "4."

Mac Gargan- J.J. in the cartoon really wasn't a fan of him ad I could see a scene where he is in his office and he is looking for a bikini photoshoot spread or something frivolous other than Spider-Man on his desk, but Gargan is late with getting it to him so he shouts, "GARGAN!"

wow good sense of realism and imagination, i guess you could say. i mean, wow, those are rly good, i can imagine those in the movie. i especially like the cletus kassidy one!! :woot:

quinten beck and conners. They've had a Dr. Strange reference haven't they?

Alright, here's my idea for cameos:

Roderick Kingsley/Vulture- Connors could spill to Pete that he is "a good friend of mine." Peter could possibly doing a paper about him ala like Dr. Octavius.

Mac Gargan- J.J. in the cartoon really wasn't a fan of him ad I could see a scene where he is in his office and he is looking for a bikini photoshoot spread or something frivolous other than Spider-Man on his desk, but Gargan is late with getting it to him so he shouts, "GARGAN!"
Uhm. I'm not too sure you have your Spider-Man history down pact.

Roderick Kingsley is the Original HobGoblin first off and was a Career criminal as well as a businessman....Connors wouldn't be in leagues with him.

Vulture was also another criminal mind that Connors wouldn't be associated with.

Mac Gargan never worked for the Bugle until he responded to Jameson's "call for help" to secretly intiate him into the Spider-Slayer Program. Gargan was pretty much a two bit thug. He wouldn't be around at the Bugle off-handedly.

Quentin Beck will be sooo sure!

Curt Connors and i really expect Prof. Miles Warren.

I think Prof Miles warren might be in it. I would especially like it if Gwen was in his class.

if professor miles warren is in spidey3 then have him maybe talk to Dr. curt connors and have Dr. curt connors introduce professor miles warren to him.

Uhm. I'm not too sure you have your Spider-Man history down pact.

Roderick Kingsley is the Original HobGoblin first off and was a Career criminal as well as a businessman....Connors wouldn't be in leagues with him.

Vulture was also another criminal mind that Connors wouldn't be associated with.

Mac Gargan never worked for the Bugle until he responded to Jameson's "call for help" to secretly intiate him into the Spider-Slayer Program. Gargan was pretty much a two bit thug. He wouldn't be around at the Bugle off-handedly.

I meant Adrian Toomes. Not Roderick. I forgot to change it. But either or Raimi could have it somehow where they are brilliant scientists like what we've been getting in the films "scientists gone bad." I mean Raimi likes to connect all the villains to either Peter or someone close to Peter so there you have it. I mean with Toomes you could have it where predating his fall into crime, he's a friend and associate of Connors, while Roderick Kingsley Connors knew from Norman Osborne when they were working on the glider and super-soldier suit and serum for the military.

And as for Gargan---who cares. I know he's pretty much a petty thug who just took a job, but I think it'd be a nice touch if at first he does some jobs for J.J. and than is called in to become the Scorpion in "4."

I meant Adrian Toomes. Not Roderick. I forgot to change it. But either or Raimi could have it somehow where they are brilliant scientists like what we've been getting in the films "scientists gone bad." I mean Raimi likes to connect all the villains to either Peter or someone close to Peter so there you have it. I mean with Toomes you could have it where predating his fall into crime, he's a friend and associate of Connors, while Roderick Kingsley Connors knew from Norman Osborne when they were working on the glider and super-soldier suit and serum for the military.

And as for Gargan---who cares. I know he's pretty much a petty thug who just took a job, but I think it'd be a nice touch if at first he does some jobs for J.J. and than is called in to become the Scorpion in "4."
The way I see it ,Kingsley could have a link to Oscorp, Miles Warren could have a link connors or Empire state, Gargan linked to JJJ, Toomes linked to the new glider equipment, he is an inventor.There you have it.

jjj could be discussing a news item with robbie about a female mercenary called silver sable:ninja:

I'm not really sure who they will reveal, except for Connors, but I'm sure they will offer some sort of appearance, whether its a villain, another hero, or even a story arc from the comics.

quinten beck and conners. They've had a Dr. Strange reference haven't they?

Yeah Strange was mentioned by Hoffman in the second film. Expect to see more of Conners in the movie thats it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"