• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Can we officially call Lindsay Lohan the female version of Danny Bonaduce?

Danny's cooler.

"Only 20" ???

More kids in america have problems 100 times that when they're only 13.

Unforunately I never met those kids. At 13 I just remember kids smoking cigarettes and experimenting with sex. And, I went to a ghetto middle school.

And her "public feuds" were write offs of her father pursuing a re-newed relationship with his newly famous daughter that wanted nothing to do with him.

Last I checked she's feuded with more people. She tried to fight Jessica Simpson at a club and her feud with the Duff sisters is well-known.

Stalking Franco? One incident and she's a stalker? You've never had a girl who you slept with or were with come to you and try to re-ignite something they thought was there?

Last I checked she never slept with James Franco. In fact, she's never been involved with him. I think she asked him out once and he said no. And, she just keeps bugging him.

Again she is in rehab because the execs tell her to be. It's all they can do to keep Mothers and Preacher Fathers happy.

Or because she's a 20-year-old alcoholic with an eating disorder who's been a patient at hospitals more times than she should and its affecting her work.

Abortion...So. What.

Abortion is abortion.

You're basically insulting a very good friend of mine who went through with an abortion. Is she on the "Wrong road" as well?

How can I be insulting your friend? I don't even know her story.

I live in Canada. The drinking age is 18 here. And legally in Manitoba, if youre under age and youre at a restaurant with your parents, you can have as much beer as you can afford. The cops don't even care if you're drinking underage either. As long as you show the cops respect when you're drunk and don't cause any trouble.
Wrong. In Manitoba and Quebec the legal age is 18 every where else it's 19. So 2 out of 13.

I'd hit it...

..but seriously, I'd hit it.

Lindsay Lohan at her prime:
677755_l.jpg

And, what she has turned into:

lindsay-lohan-bikini.jpg

You cannot pair Lohan and Miss USA. Miss USA has a reputation to keep and is SUPPOSE to be a rolemodel.

Yes, because shallow women that all wish for world peace are good role models.

Also, the people in charge of that have no business telling her what she can't do if it isn't legal.

Yes, because shallow women that all wish for world peace are good role models.

Also, the people in charge of that have no business telling her what she can't do if it isn't legal.

Agreed. Everytime they say Miss USA is a role model I scratch my head. So, she won a beauty contest and that automatically makes her a role model?

Unforunately I never met those kids. At 13 I just remember kids smoking cigarettes and experimenting with sex. And, I went to a ghetto middle school.
I guess your idea of "Ghetto" is Long Island =/

Last I checked she's feuded with more people. She tried to fight Jessica Simpson at a club and her feud with the Duff sisters is well-known.
And how many fights have you had in your life? 0 I guess?

Last I checked she never slept with James Franco. In fact, she's never been involved with him. I think she asked him out once and he said no. And, she just keeps bugging him.
They were involved for a short time. After the short stint however...Franco turned into James Dean again and brushed her off.

She couldn't take it.

and? :huh:

Or because she's a 20-year-old alcoholic with an eating disorder who's been a patient at hospitals more times than she should and its affecting her work.
Thats duly noted but that makes her as bad as Bonaduce the wife beater?

How can I be insulting your friend? I don't even know her story.
You insult EVERYONE who has gone into an abortion clinic with that mind set. Unless...you're not implying that females who get an abortion are "bad" and their lives are in "ruin".

I

You insult EVERYONE who has gone into an abortion clinic with that mind set. Unless...you're not implying that females who get an abortion are "bad" and their lives are in "ruin".

Why did she have an abortion?

I guess your idea of "Ghetto" is Long Island =/

I'm from Miami not Long Island. And, no, Long Island is not my idea of ghetto. My middle school was filled with rival gang members who got into fights every single day. They would also sell drugs. And, a few got arrested. When I was in 6th grade one of my elementary school friends got involved with one of the gangs and ended up getting arrested.

But, even with all the gang problems most kids were pretty clean. The most many kids did was smoke cigarettes and experiment with sex.

So, I don't know what 13 year olds you were hanging around with, dude.

And how many fights have you had in your life? 0 I guess?

A couple and thats without counting my martial arts competitions.

They were involved for a short time. After the short stint however...Franco turned into James Dean again and brushed her off.

I never heard of them being involved. All I heard was Lindsay stalking Franco.

Thats duly noted but that makes her as bad as Bonaduce the wife beater?

Give her 10 more years. She's still rich and famous but eventually her 15 minutes will end and thats when she'll really pop.

We're talking about Lindsay Lohan. You can't compare Lohan to every single person who's ever gotten an abortion.

I'm from Miami not Long Island. And, no, Long Island is not my idea of ghetto. My middle school was filled with rival gang members who got into fights every single day. They would also sell drugs. And, a few got arrested. When I was in 6th grade one of my elementary school friends got involved with one of the gangs and ended up getting arrested.

But, even with all the gang problems most kids were pretty clean. The most many kids did was smoke cigarettes and experiment with sex.

So, I don't know what 13 year olds you were hanging around with, dude.

I'm from Brooklyn New York. and even I know about middle american suburbia having children in their pre-teens with more problems than most crack heads have.

A couple and thats without counting my martial arts competitions.
Martial Arts Comps huh? Ever been to the Big Florida? and Martial Artists don't fight. Period.

I never heard of them being involved. All I heard was Lindsay stalking Franco.
There was a recent report on this, I'll find it, cus it said something of her publicist explaining their history.

Give her 10 more years. She's still rich and famous but eventually her 15 minutes will end and thats when she'll really pop.
I don't think Lohan is one of those 15 minute stars. She's attached to disney for christ sake. If anything, I'll say she'll fade like the Olsen Twins have, but remain high in celeb status. She's no Courtney Love. But I can see you comparing THOSE two.

We're talking about Lindsay Lohan. You can't compare Lohan to every single person who's ever gotten an abortion.
Why not? o_O

and I hope im not coming off too condescending. It's not my intention. I just debate on the regular, and i get mono-tonic, not arrogant. My bad if it seems like I'm being smug.

I'm from Brooklyn New York. and even I know about middle american suburbia having children in their pre-teens with more problems than most crack heads have.

I haven't met these people. Thats all I can say.

Martial Artists don't fight. Period.

That doesn't apply to immature kids. ;)

I don't think Lohan is one of those 15 minute stars. She's attached to disney for christ sake. If anything, I'll say she'll fade like the Olsen Twins have, but remain high in celeb status. She's no Courtney Love. But I can see you comparing THOSE two.

Only time will tell. I mean, she isn't famous for her movies. Mean Girls is her ONLY good movie. Everything else sucks. She's famous cause of her personal life.

and I hope im not coming off too condescending. It's not my intention. I just debate on the regular, and i get mono-tonic, not arrogant. My bad if it seems like I'm being smug.

It's cool. :yay:

Why do so many people give a crap about Lohan? She does nothing. Why is she famous again?

It's sad, Lohan used to be in the dictionary under "Jail Bait". Now she's just another skanky Hollywood ho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"