• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Sequels Carnage story - with or without Eddie Brock?

Axl Van Sixx

Comrade
Reaction score
It really sucked when they killed off Venom at the end of Spider-Man 3, because for me it negated any chance of having Carnage in the next movie. However, as other people have mentioned, Dr. Conners still has a sample of the symbiote in his laboratory, so they could conceivably introduce Carnage into the movies without the comics' origin where Eddie Brock and Cletus Kassidy are cellmates.

That said, I thought Topher Grace was perfect as Brock/Venom in Spider-Man 3, and I would have preferred to have him apprehended at the end of the movie, not killed. It would have been awesome to have had him return in the next movie and had a Carnage origin that was true to the comics version. And that could still conceivably happen. The problem is, they would have to resort to a really hokey explanation of how Brock survived in order to bring him back, and I wish that they had just avoided that problem altogether by not killing him off.

So if Carnage is the villain in the next Spider-Man movie, would you rather that they bring Brock back somehow and have more or less the comic origin of Carnage (i.e. Brock and Kassady as cellmates), or would you want them to forget Brock and just include Kassady?

I say they bring Brock back. Coonors discovers that the symbiote has regenerative powers, does a few lab tests to get his arm back. Symbiote escapes and goes to Kassidy. There's your three villains.

Bring Brock back. For sure. It will be a great surprise in the middle of the film and would allow us to have a Carnage vs. Spidey and Venom ending. Some will say it is implausible but we ARE in a comic book universe. Spidey seemingly breaks all his bones in every movie and yet we never see a scar, bruise, or him nursing injuries. Why not do it?

Here' s my take on the thing with backround on a sript I will write, for SM4

1) How do we set up our Villians, I mean is Carnage there from the start the same with the Kizzard?

Answer: We all know Doc has the symboit pice left via Spidy, so my whole thing is have the beging of the movie Doc Connors notes, his journal of the Symbiot and how it spawn off a red one that eats the black one. Then go into his lizzarad DNA work and how Parker is a great help in the lab and that its the best time of his life. Cut to our swinging hero voice over showing news paper and news TV reporting on the mass killer Casady. We see Spidy catching up before teh police and nealry having his life taken by the physco only to have him try to egg on Spiderman to kill him. Of cource since the death of Harry Peter knows everyone can come back from the dark and helps the cops capture him and send him to a nut house to get help. So that's the set up, both men have never met, yet

2) Carange is just a killing machine

Answer : Yes he is, he knows it but the world wants to keep helping him. In therapy we see him enjoy himself by telling the good doctor in very deatailed manor of an abusive childhood where he saw a mad man come in a slaughter his partents one night in cold blood as the man made him watch. Then he picked him up and looked into his eyes. He stops and says just like I'm doing now and then..... Cameras show the Dr hugging him back turnned as he grabs a pen and stabs the DR laughing saying gotya. To prove that his man is entirely evil.

On the otherside of town Parker helps Doc Conners and his life saving study of re-growing human limbs with a grant from Stark enterpise ( I know a little prorp towards Iron Man) Parker finds out how the DR's deep his connection is to his family and wants to help his son pratice baseball and all that. Of couce Spidy just chases away the bad guys since MJ is away on a play and will be back in a couple of days. Each gus shsres his advice on women and bam and surerum is created from Lizzard DNA. But Parker syas its to dangerious to test on humans becuase the mice have died from mutaion. Well Connors agress but of course when Peter's goen injects himself and become the Lizzard. Peter find out and the chase is on

When does the symboit comes into play?

Answer: Well before Parrker leaves Conner's grabs teh syboit to show him but leaves. He just sticks it in his pocket and injrects himself. Well durning the under groud cahse the Lizzard heads under an dinto the nut house caging Casadey. There Spidy tackles the Lizzard as the vile containing teh symboit smashes and ends up in Cassady's cell and bonds while Spiderman eventualy brings the Lizzard down. AT the same time Carnage is creatated as he screams in pain the prison gurad open the door only to meet the creature and die as he escapes.

Hoe much time does Carange get?

Answer : More than Venom, due to poor time managment via SM3, The Venon we all love never became a reality but Carnage could fill the void. As conners has been cured for now, the word that a new SPiderman is terrorizing New York s shown with Carnage's murder victim's in photos beeing shwon. However teh Symboit has a score to settle with parker. So the day of MJ's retun we see her step off the plane and into the turmenal where a man holds a sing for her, MJ thinks its parker but the man says I've always loved red heads and it turns out to be Carange as he and Spidy do battle on the runway before he leaves. His destrcition contiues as he kills over at the campus but he also fins Conners in lab disposing of the Lizzard serum but stops him and lauhs telling the DR he wnatted to thank him for introduceing him to his better half.Conner's realizes he is the symboit. ANd Carage says he wants to repay the favor, he enject COnner's with the last of the DNA, The Lizzard is back as Spidy comes in and has achoice to make Carange or the Lizzard. He ends up chaseing COnnor's but loses him only to have MJ call on his cell phone and says somthing has hapend to Aunt May. Perter rsuhes over and see police men all over with MJ crying as teh cop says its a blood bath in there. Peter see covers stained in red covering his aunts body. He then sees a camcourter attached to tehTV and Carnage leaving Spidy a message saying somthing about the symboit. This will all lead into a final battle, I won't revele it cause I' haven't gotten there yet

What's the Theme?

Answer: Family to some extent for Parker and COnners. the other is there will be evil and good no matter what. Every villian so far is one you can hate but feel sorry for two, Both GG, Venom to and exstent, Doc Oc, Te Lizzard will be one. But I feel every super hero needs villain that will never be good, never like him. Batman =The Joker or Bane, Superman= Brainac and I think carnage for Spidy at least on the big screen.

With all this said I would love feed back as I am going to flush out a scrpit. Thanks, this is my first post. Sorry for the spelling

Stay Frosty

Here' s my take on the thing with backround on a sript I will write, for SM4

1) How do we set up our Villians, I mean is Carnage there from the start the same with the Kizzard?

Answer: We all know Doc has the symboit pice left via Spidy, so my whole thing is have the beging of the movie Doc Connors notes, his journal of the Symbiot and how it spawn off a red one that eats the black one. Then go into his lizzarad DNA work and how Parker is a great help in the lab and that its the best time of his life. Cut to our swinging hero voice over showing news paper and news TV reporting on the mass killer Casady. We see Spidy catching up before teh police and nealry having his life taken by the physco only to have him try to egg on Spiderman to kill him. Of cource since the death of Harry Peter knows everyone can come back from the dark and helps the cops capture him and send him to a nut house to get help. So that's the set up, both men have never met, yet

2) Carange is just a killing machine

Answer : Yes he is, he knows it but the world wants to keep helping him. In therapy we see him enjoy himself by telling the good doctor in very deatailed manor of an abusive childhood where he saw a mad man come in a slaughter his partents one night in cold blood as the man made him watch. Then he picked him up and looked into his eyes. He stops and says just like I'm doing now and then..... Cameras show the Dr hugging him back turnned as he grabs a pen and stabs the DR laughing saying gotya. To prove that his man is entirely evil.

On the otherside of town Parker helps Doc Conners and his life saving study of re-growing human limbs with a grant from Stark enterpise ( I know a little prorp towards Iron Man) Parker finds out how the DR's deep his connection is to his family and wants to help his son pratice baseball and all that. Of couce Spidy just chases away the bad guys since MJ is away on a play and will be back in a couple of days. Each gus shsres his advice on women and bam and surerum is created from Lizzard DNA. But Parker syas its to dangerious to test on humans becuase the mice have died from mutaion. Well Connors agress but of course when Peter's goen injects himself and become the Lizzard. Peter find out and the chase is on

When does the symboit comes into play?

Answer: Well before Parrker leaves Conner's grabs teh syboit to show him but leaves. He just sticks it in his pocket and injrects himself. Well durning the under groud cahse the Lizzard heads under an dinto the nut house caging Casadey. There Spidy tackles the Lizzard as the vile containing teh symboit smashes and ends up in Cassady's cell and bonds while Spiderman eventualy brings the Lizzard down. AT the same time Carnage is creatated as he screams in pain the prison gurad open the door only to meet the creature and die as he escapes.

Hoe much time does Carange get?

Answer : More than Venom, due to poor time managment via SM3, The Venon we all love never became a reality but Carnage could fill the void. As conners has been cured for now, the word that a new SPiderman is terrorizing New York s shown with Carnage's murder victim's in photos beeing shwon. However teh Symboit has a score to settle with parker. So the day of MJ's retun we see her step off the plane and into the turmenal where a man holds a sing for her, MJ thinks its parker but the man says I've always loved red heads and it turns out to be Carange as he and Spidy do battle on the runway before he leaves. His destrcition contiues as he kills over at the campus but he also fins Conners in lab disposing of the Lizzard serum but stops him and lauhs telling the DR he wnatted to thank him for introduceing him to his better half.Conner's realizes he is the symboit. ANd Carage says he wants to repay the favor, he enject COnner's with the last of the DNA, The Lizzard is back as Spidy comes in and has achoice to make Carange or the Lizzard. He ends up chaseing COnnor's but loses him only to have MJ call on his cell phone and says somthing has hapend to Aunt May. Perter rsuhes over and see police men all over with MJ crying as teh cop says its a blood bath in there. Peter see covers stained in red covering his aunts body. He then sees a camcourter attached to tehTV and Carnage leaving Spidy a message saying somthing about the symboit. This will all lead into a final battle, I won't revele it cause I' haven't gotten there yet

What's the Theme?

Answer: Family to some extent for Parker and COnners. the other is there will be evil and good no matter what. Every villian so far is one you can hate but feel sorry for two, Both GG, Venom to and exstent, Doc Oc, Te Lizzard will be one. But I feel every super hero needs villain that will never be good, never like him. Batman =The Joker or Bane, Superman= Brainac and I think carnage for Spidy at least on the big screen.

With all this said I would love feed back as I am going to flush out a scrpit. Thanks, this is my first post. Sorry for the spelling

Stay Frosty

Carnage is a lousy character with about as much depth as a sheet of paper. Why do poeple want to see him?

I'll put it this way a much better character than Kassady named Curt Conners has been in the last two movies and Arad has dropped that they already have a general storyline for 4. Carnage is just....meh. We did the symbiote thing, let's move on to something better.

the problem with the lizard now is that they can't go with the comic book routine. I mean, a nice scientist, going nuts after some awkward experiment and getting back to normal after all? Doesn't that ring a bell to you?

I just hope they don't start doing as in the comic books and use the symbiotes as milking cows or "hype creators", at least the Venom symbiote had a purpose in SP3, he fit the general (yet messy) storyline. But I honestly don't see a way of bringing Carnage without him being very out of place, but we never know, David Koepp made a great script for SP1, so he might find a way.

But there is no chance that the Lizard won't appear in SP4. I just hope we won't see a "SP Doc Ock" rip off...

I say they bring Brock back. Coonors discovers that the symbiote has regenerative powers, does a few lab tests to get his arm back. Symbiote escapes and goes to Kassidy. There's your three villains.

Yes, but why not have Brock team up with Spider-man in the end to help him defeat the Carnage symbiote? It would take a man joined with a symbiote to assist Spidey in defeating another symbiote. Oh, and perhaps they could bring back John Jameson in some capacity as someone a part of a special forces created to arrest supervillains.

Of course bringing Eddie back will take alot of suspension of disbelief, but it is quite possible given whether or not non comic fan moviegoers' acceptance of the symbiote regenerating its host from it being joined genetically with Eddie Brock.

the problem with the lizard now is that they can't go with the comic book routine. I mean, a nice scientist, going nuts after some awkward experiment and getting back to normal after all? Doesn't that ring a bell to you?

I just hope they don't start doing as in the comic books and use the symbiotes as milking cows or "hype creators", at least the Venom symbiote had a purpose in SP3, he fit the general (yet messy) storyline. But I honestly don't see a way of bringing Carnage without him being very out of place, but we never know, David Koepp made a great script for SP1, so he might find a way.

But there is no chance that the Lizard won't appear in SP4. I just hope we won't see a "SP Doc Ock" rip off...

Oh, trust me I have figured out ways to bring Lizard to life accidentally that might work in the context of the film. It's really not as difficult as you're making it.

niiiiiiice

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"