Cast the new DCU

Time Machine:

C6k0MfuVoAA7nbv.jpg
8kxcdx.jpg

8kx8pu.gif

8kx9ft.gif

Seeing as Jordan was based on Newman and Stewart on Poitier (yes I know they changed his character to be more like Hal, yet I prefer the young creative artist thinks outside the box architect(opens the doors of perception) John Stewart, to the bland military grunt they've made him):
Just swap the brass horns^ for power-rings: Buddy Cop Space-Opera, with whoever can approximate the great dynamic of these two today.:cwink:
Re: The Lantern Thread
Then to truly have John & Hal as a buddy space cop type they have to be closer in age so I would go:

Chris Pine as Hal Jordan
John David Washington as John Stewart
Pine's James T. Kirk was pretty much Hal Jordan in every way. Yet WB instead repurposed him as Steve Trevor. I think they need someone new.
mcdtogu_pa012-jpg.88251
6754bmzhy4n61-jpg.88252

View attachment 88251
Miles Teller / Hal Jordan
View attachment 88252
LaKeith Stanfield / John Stewart
Love both these choices.

Last edited:
Counterpoint: I don't give a F*** about Barry Allen, Wally West is always cooler and he fits more with James Gunn's DC.
Given the setting of a world where supers are already established, I say lead off with Barry’s death and have Wally step into his shoes.

Given the setting of a world where supers are already established, I say lead off with Barry’s death and have Wally step into his shoes.
Wally as the DCU Flash I can't see Gunn going with Wally at least not right away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"