Chad Stahelski Directing Urban Fantasy “Arcana”

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
Lionsgate buys Spec ‘Arcana’ For ‘John Wick’s Chad Stahelski To Direct – Deadline

EXCLUSIVE: Lionsgate has purchased Arcana, a spec script by Predatorsscribes Michael Finch & Alex Litvak that will be developed for John Wick helmer Chad Stahelski to direct. The film is a gritty urban fantasy set in the hidden world of magical clans.

Stahelski will produce through 87Eleven Entertainment. Stahelski is currently working on John Wick 4 for Lionsgate. 87Eleven Entertainment’s Stahelski, Jason Spitz and Alex Young will produce. Finch and Litvak will be executive producers.

I'm curious to see how Chad does outside the Wick Films. I'm guessing we won't see this one for a while though since Wick 4 and 5 are filming back to back.

John Wick's Chad Stahelski on Larger Than Life Action Scenes, Upcoming Projects, and More

Immediate Plans
You mentioned Highlander, and then hot off the presses is Arcana. What could you tell us about Aracana? That's completely an original property, right?

Yeah. I believe it was Mike Finch and the guys put that together. I feel bad. I'm going to kind of hack the plot together real quick. If you had, I don't know, maybe John Wick, Fight Club, and magic all put together I guess. It's pretty cool, intense action. I hate to say magic, but preternatural and supernatural elements all rolled into a magical world of different factions. It's edgy and tough, and they did a good job coming up with this whole different kind of reality, which I really liked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"