• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chris Henry (Cincinnati Bengals) Dies at 26

I don't pay attention to football. I just think its sad that he's died so young. My condolences to his family. :(

It's sad that while he was a problematic player early in his career, he does seemed to have been making adjustment in his life & career, and to die at age 26 is terrible. Furthermore, his three young kids are now fatherless. My condolescence to his family.

Yeah. He wasn't the most ideal of role models but the fact that he was on the right track to fixing his life, which was evident this year, makes it even more sad. Then again, I heard on the news today that supposedly a neighbor heard him telling his fiance that he was going to jump off of the truck and kill himself if she leaves or something like that. It's just messed up.

Stupid drunk guy falls off truck. If he wasn't an NFL player he'd be old news in a minute. Still, I'm sure he will be missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"