• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Civil War: The Movie

incurock31 said:
It could never happen anyway. Marvel sold the rights to various characters off to a ****load of different companies.
The only company that could do a crossover movie event like that would be DC since all their characters are owned by Warners, whose executives are too busy jacking off to pictures of Batman and Superman to realize that there are literally dozens of other great characters to make movies about. :down

And Civil War sucks.
Yes i agree. DC should make movies with other characters

Kardoman said:
10 or 20 years????
Why wait that long????
Because he thinks that in that time, enough of the rights will be consolidated to make it possible. He also thinks somebody will want it by then.

I think anyone who's in ffavor of this idea hasn't thought it through.
But it's a moot point. It'll never happen. As messy, overcrowded & convoluted as the story is in the comic, it'd be an even bigger mess to do on film. And before you say it, no. They're not gonna make a 3-or 4-part epic to tell the movie in greater detail. It can't be done. And as I said, 10 years from now Civil War will be thrown in the box w/the Scarlet Spider & lightning Superman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"