• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clarks Jacket

Spidey888

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi everyone I know a lot of people are looking for clarks red jacket, but i have found one that is similar but its white so i want to dye it red. Does anyone know where i could In Los Angeles?

xmenwtf2.jpg

LOL!

I think he wants to know where he can get it dyed red.

Well, a better than average seamstress should be able to do it, or you could just buy the dye and do it yourself but you might end up with a serious red ring in the tub.

;)

instead of dying it red he should paint it black.

It is a nice jacket and I too often wondered where in the **** to do you get a red carhatt jacket.

It is a nice jacket and I too often wondered where in the **** to do you get a red carhatt jacket.

You can't get one, nor a blue one. They made them for the show.

The dyed the tan jackets red and blue and turned the collar to get rid of the tan courdoroy...

Thanks,I figured that.
I wear a lot of Carhartt.

Thanks,I figured that.
I wear a lot of Carhartt.

Oh, okay...

Sorry, they had a behind the scenes thing where they talked to one of the wardrobe people and she said they did that to a lot of jackets and they were beginning to run out.

;)

Man... this thread is so many levels of sad.

I'm drawn to post something in this thread. But I am completely speechless.

nobody got my joke. =(

either that or it wasnt funny.

i choose option A.

a song?!?!?!?!

its the rolling stones!

*bump*

I looked for a more appropriate thread to post this - 'cause I KNOW it's come up in discussion many times before - but this was the only thread I could find. Hah! Oh well...

Boston Herald
12/16/07

Naughty or nice
We play Santa and stuff the stockings of our favorite TV characters

For Clark Kent (Tom Welling) of CW’s "Smallville," a change of clothes. The red jacket, blue shirt thing is getting old.

http://news.bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/general/view.bg?articleid=1050841
Now personally, I love Clark's "baaaaad owwwfit." Asking him to change it is like... oh, I dunno... asking Superman to change to chartreuse or something. LOL!!!

arrival2a.jpg

commencement4.jpg

arrival6.jpg

kara4.jpg
blue3.jpg

labyrinth3.jpg

justice1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"