• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comic Con will be shown on G4 on July 21st

Ah, gonna post here just so I am suscribed to it incase I forget. :up: :)

Darthphere said:
Id actually be disappointed if Adam hasnt hit that yet.
Anyone else get the feeling they did it once when they were drunk and now they're totally awkward around each other?

jaydawg said:
Anyone else get the feeling they did it once when they were drunk and now they're totally awkward around each other?

I dont know, on the new set though they hardly stand directly next to each other. Maybe....I think youre onto somehting.

I got that feeling the first time I ever watched the show. Something justs seems.... off about them.

jaydawg said:
I got that feeling the first time I ever watched the show. Something justs seems.... off about them.

Maybe hes gay and he stole a man from Morgan.

Sessler definitely isn't gay.... although I wouldnt be shocked if Morrgan did lose a guy to the opposite team......

jaydawg said:
Sessler definitely isn't gay.... although I wouldnt be shocked if Morrgan did lose a guy to the opposite team......

Morgan is getting too skinny, im strting to agree with your earlier comment.

I do not see why so many people are drooling over her in the first place. And seeing all those photo shoots she did? There are several girls on G4 hotter than her...but I can care less discussing this...just adding my two cents.

trustyside-kick said:
I do not see why so many people are drooling over her in the first place. And seeing all those photo shoots she did? There are several girls on G4 hotter than her...but I can care less discussing this...just adding my two cents.

Theyre called boobs, and the fact that she can relate with us nerds, geeks, losers, potheads, etc.

I just find her annoying. And someone please teach her how to properly use make-up.

jaydawg said:
I just find her annoying. And someone please teach her how to properly use make-up.

Well, I doubt she does her own make-up. She is cable television star.....yeah I know.

Darthphere said:
Theyre called boobs, and the fact that she can relate with us nerds, geeks, losers, potheads, etc.

That is just sad and if you were being serious a crap excuse. :p

It kind of ticks me off how if you tell someone you like video games and comics you are some nerd or geek or something. I have over the past months gotten more and more into comics but no one says that to me or anything. :(

Damn those guys that strated the stereotype of looking all geeky and crap...especially the sterotype for how the typical comic fan looks. :down

trustyside-kick said:
That is just sad and if you were being serious a crap excuse. :p

It kind of ticks me off how if you tell someone you like video games and comics you are some nerd or geek or something. I have over the past months gotten more and more into comics but no one says that to me or anything. :(

Damn those guys that strated the stereotype of looking all geeky and crap...especially the sterotype for how the typical comic fan looks. :down

Yeah, I wasnt serious, but I think she looks good. I guess it comes down to personal preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"