• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Copyright Laws And Characters

korrecto mundo ... i only commented on it due to the fact that Darthphere commented on that he was a rip-off.. and inded he was .. a mix of Batman and Fawcett's Golden Arrow (some one who DC now owns but has been in limbo since 53)

whould be cool to bring him back for a short arc in GA thou..

Theres not a whole bunch of characters similar to Batman? I like how you named some random heroes and missed the point. :up:

you said a slew of characters, so no those were'nt random.

Please, everyone knows you like it when **** hits your face hard. Why complain now?

good to know you think its **** too and i agree.

Its funny, because most of those kids did it voluntarily and mostly against his wishes in the first place. Seriously, get a clue.

keyword most. he went out of his and recruited spoiler who ended up getting killed by thompson, recruited dick out of guilt, recruited jason who ended up geting killed by joker. tim and babs are the only peeps who voluntarily joined and now look at thier lives. one stuck in a wheel chair the other lost his dad and best friend. and we both know bruce did'nt need to have any of those kids with him, voluntarily or not. if bruce did'nt want someone tagging along, he could make it happen.

you get a clue,son.

keyword most. he went out of his and recruited spoiler who ended up getting killed by thompson, recruited dick out of guilt, recruited jason who ended up geting killed by joker. tim and babs are the only peeps who voluntarily joined and now look at thier lives. one stuck in a wheel chair the other lost his dad and best friend. and we both know bruce did'nt need to have any of those kids with him, voluntarily or not. if bruce did'nt want someone tagging along, he could make it happen.

you get a clue,son.

If by recruit you mean take on as wards, and adopt, then yes.\

Get informed kid.

Alright simmer down boys.

As for the Batman issue.

Spoiler was working seperate, Batgirl was seperate, Tim volunteered.

With those three it was a "Do I let them fight on their own means which could get them killed the 5th fight they hit? Or do I train them correctly to survive?"

So, yes he 'took them under his wing' for their own survival but he didn't recruit them.

With Dick and Jason they both had the ability to say 'no'.

I see how 'recruitment' could be used for both forced recruitment, or volunteer recruitment.

However it's off the topic of the thread.

Stay on topic, or a little puppy will die. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"