DC Chronicles TPB Series

Cosmic

Mystic
Reaction score
I like to go back and read the classics, sometimes, and had my eye on the Archives collections, but they just cost more than I was willing to pay for them. I first bought Batman Chronicles: Vol. 1 a few years ago. I was very pleased with the quality and the value for the low price, so as more series have been released, I've recently bought a couple more. In the past few months, I've picked up Superman Vol. 1, Green Lantern Vol. 1, and Flash Vol. 2. As the prices keep dropping, I'll definitely buy more of them. Does anyone else here collect these?

I started collecting the Archives, but I don't think DC is putting new ones out fast enough. I was hoping for atleast 4 to 5 new archives a year. I really wish sthey start collection stories from the 80's and 90's, I might start with Cronicles if they stop putting out Archives.

Another problem with Archives for me, was that I didn't always want ALL of the stories. Maybe I just want to read the first few stories featuring Green Lantern, and don't necessarily need a hardcover version with extras, or even several years worth of comics. But if I decide later on that I do want more, then I can always buy the second, or third vols, etc.

I collect some of the chronicles tpb's they are pretty neat :up:

I love the Chronicles tpb's as well, although I've only collected Batman thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"