DC Comics News Exclusive Interview w/ Tom Taylor at Oz Comic Con 2019

I met Tom Taylor when he was down here in 2014, such a nice guy. I asked him what the deal was with Earth 2's evil Superman - he told me to keep reading ( no surprise there) and that it would make sense - and sure enough it did.

I met Tom Taylor when he was down here in 2014, such a nice guy. I asked him what the deal was with Earth 2's evil Superman - he told me to keep reading ( no surprise there) and that it would make sense - and sure enough it did.
Glad he was cool. He's one of my very favourite writers right now. I love his work on the Injustice tie-ins. And I think he might write Harley better than anyone (other than Dini & Timm, obviously). Fantastic talent.

Glad he was cool. He's one of my very favourite writers right now. I love his work on the Injustice tie-ins. And I think he might write Harley better than anyone (other than Dini & Timm, obviously). Fantastic talent.

Yeah, a great storyteller. Evil Superman was real highlight of Earth 2, mostly because he was so nasty and brutal.
I couldn't believe that it was merely a brainwashed Superman
and of course it turns out to be Earth 2's version of Bizarrp
which in hindsight was really an obvious explanation but Taylor does such a good job building up the character that you don't suspect.

And again very nice guy, it was a bit slow at the convention so he was very happy just to chat about comics.

Hes a good guy, his work on injustice is fantastic...he made the best out of the story.

Oh and if i remember correctly he wrote batman annual 3, one fine issue about Alfred...god that one was so good and strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"