• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Deadpool meets The Endless

as long as the thread is up, does anyone know anything about deadpool's releationship with typhoid mary? like when they 1st met what happened?

dont say what issues to read, i know that and i dont have them.

Ha thats great I like it when he meets juggs and when they said he was singing on liberty.:up:

Ya gotta love Deadpool.

Great Q.

Just one thing, because of Wade's healing factor much like Logan it's impossible for him to get wasted.

Wolverine's been written as being drunk before.

Oh wait, it was by Bendis. Never mind.

Red X said:
Great Q.

Just one thing, because of Wade's healing factor much like Logan it's impossible for him to get wasted.

Well, the thing is, the healing factor is based on his level of cellular regeneration, not his metabolism. So, it is possible for both Wolverine and Deadpool to get wasted if they drank enough. And Wade seems like the type of guy who would casually drink five kegs worth of hard liquor in a row.

Dear god, I normally hate marvel, but even I shall bowdown to the mighty Deadpool!

Deadpool is an absolute good. Deadpool is life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"