• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Documentary/Biopic Dwayne Johnson To Play MMA Fighter Mark Kerr In A24 Benny Safdie’s ‘The Smashing Machine’

I wonder if this movie lands The Rock his first Oscar nomination? I sure hope so

The Rock in awards season is gonna be something alright.
I wonder if this movie lands The Rock his first Oscar nomination? I sure hope so
I think if that happened, the further inflation of his ego would cause a rift in time and space, ending all life as we know it.

As long as they have a live feed to Vin Diesel's reaction

200.gif

The Rock he just looks so different in this film and when I saw first photos I was like who is this even? Looks nothing like The Rock but they did a good job to make him look unrecognizable but I just hope he hits on the dramatic angles in this film and he finally gets that Oscar nomination

The title of this movie sounds like a Smashing Pumpkins cover band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"