• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Sequels Emma & Gambit's story arc from XO:Wolverine to X-men 4

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
Ok, Emma and Gambit were introduced in XO Wolverine, we can't deny it in the future, so what could happen with them in the next movies?

Emma joined Xavier at the end of Wolverine spinoff, so we'll have to assume that she'll be part of the First Class movie.

The question is: Would you use Emma and Gambit in the sequels of First Class and Wolverine?

My ideal plan would be:

Emma: she appears on First class, they show her relationship with Scott, and some interest from her, but Scott is falling in love with Jean, so the movie will show some tenssion between the two girls. On the other side, Emma develops the telephatic ability and during the movie she becomes the most controversial student of Xavier, and at the end of the movie she leaves the school.

Her next appearance will be X-men 4, where they show that she was involved in the supposed death of Scott, but he didn't died, and she has had it under control some months, until the x-men discover Emma's fault.

Gambit: his next appearance wil be X-men 4 (no Wolverine 2), so Logan will recognize him, and there will be some kind of fight at the beggining, because Logan doesn't trust in Remy, but later Gambit will help the x-men in a little mission in the middle of the movie and will end being an allied in the final battle, joining the team at the end.

So, in conclusion: I'd only do First class to show the relationship between Emma and Scott in the past; and then X-men 4 arrives. No Wolverine 2, no First Class 2:

XO Wolverine and First class would be the only origins movies, to show the conextion between Logan & Gambit and Emma & Scott, but the saga continues with X-men 4.

They probably switch it around in the film, and have Scott and Jean have the psychic affair, which makes Emma leave. and theyll blame it on some pre-phoenix effects.
I actually wouldnt mind this, now that i think about it.

If i was going on a timeline this is how i would see it.

X-Men Origins: Gambit
> The story revolves around Remy LeBeau and Bella-Donner Boudreaux in a Romeo & Juliet esq. Story centering around the theives guild familes and the assisins guild family. something like the assisins guild assisinates the theives guild but because Remy and Bella-Donner love each other they are torn apart. However Remy gets even when he sells his soul to Dr.Nathaniel Essex who super-powers his mutant ability so he can take down the assisins guild. After doing so Essex sends him on a mission to 3 mile island to steal data from stryker... where we assume thats where he is kidnapped and prisioned for two years.

...Then we have the events of Wolverine Movie...

First Class - Professor Xaviers and Eric Lenshires first class of mutants consisting of Jean Grey, Henry McCoy, Ororo Monroe, Darkholme Raven - new recruits Scott Summers, Emma Frost and Jason Stryker... We learn that most of the mutants kidnapped are returned him after xavier rescues them but Scott, Emma, Toad and Jason have nowhere to return to... Being that Scott is adopted and in a home, Emma was probably living with her sister Kayla who is now dead, and Jason well... do we need to explain that, i figure that Jean and Emma become best friends but soon discover each other have feelings for scott, and both being psychic its hard to hide that fact. However Jason is envyous and starts to mess with there minds, The result leads Jean to develope her Phoenix persona as Emma is more stable to control Jasons advances. The story also has a split of the group via the rivalry between Charles and Eric leading to the creation of both the brotherhood and the x-men to stop them.

Then we come to x-men 4 - where we re-introduce several characters like Gambit and his envolvement with Mr.Sinister. We use the story of the Legacy virus as it can easly link into THE CURE story line as the Cure evolves into the legacy virus killing mutants. maybe Morlocks, Gambit is part of the muarders sent to kill the morlock mutants although gambit is unaware of the true nature of the muarders, Gambit although being older but still played by tyler think comic aging and the 15 year age gap is really only 7, and as gambit is 18 in wolverine movie that would make him 25 by x4, and as for Rogue she was 19 in x1-3 and saying a year or two pass she would be 21... so not much of a difference. The good thing about this story is that we can ripp of Angels wings, return rogues powers because Sinister was originally going to cameo in strykers lab and stryker wll he knows how to put powers into one mutant. So naturally Sinister will know how to power rogue. Plus this would start a whole new trilogy leading to the rise of apocalpyse.

If that movie is ok and starts the trilogy i would like to re-introduce Emma Frost in X5 - with her involvement with the Hellfire Club and how the sentinals come into play with Bishop, playing a different verson of bishop... maybe a detective for Mutant Town who has started getting visions of the future. This is all part of the hellfires plans and causes the second stage of conflict leading to x6 - rise of apocalypse. It would show how Emma Frost had become the way she is and x6 will cause mutants and humans to stand together to fight Apocalypse... The funny thing is... the way they make marvel movies.

x-men is every 3 years, if they did x4 in 2009 - x5 2012, which would be brilliant with that whole hype about the world ending in 2012 because the mayan caladener says so LOL but x6 would be done in 2015 - showing the effects of apocalpyse as he rises.

Lauren Shulder Donner said Gambit could appear in X-Men: First Class 2 and that they were debating whether he would appear in Wolverine 2. He won't be appearing in X-Men 4 because it won't happen.

I hope they include Emma in First Class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"