• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Family Guy and American Dad

Horrorfan

Superhero
Reaction score
I love family Guy (at least the original 3 seasons and movie), but is it me or did season four kinda suck? I'm starting to think maybe it was better off dead....is that just me though? I would rather it have stayed great than deteriorated.

Also American Dad has its moments, but seth green seems to be jumping on the ''political satire/soap box'' bandwagon, and it shows...his politics aside, his comments don't seem to be particularly funny or original. what do you guys htink?

I think you mean Seth Mcfarlane

I always loved Family Guy. I watched the movie 46 times now hahahaha.
I have not seen season four yet but hope to soon.
I saw one ep of American Dad. I didn't really like it all that much.

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

Peter - I'm afraid I have some very bad news, your wife's gonna be a vegetable. You're gonna have to bathe her, feed her, and care for her for the rest of your life.
Guy - OH MY GOD!
Peter - No no no, I'm just kiddin. She's dead

stewie.jpg

The new season started off slow, but it's gotten better.

I admit,they've gotten a tad outrageous with the cut ins. But I think once the whole ''FAMILY GUY IS BACK OMFG!!!!LOL'' factor is out they can settle down again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"