• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Final scenes I would have liked...

X-Maniac

High Evolutionary
Reaction score
For a final scene I would have liked...

1) Cyclops alive and with some amnesia (and maybe normal eyes) chatting to a redhead in a bar...
Woman: 'You look like hell'
Cyclops: 'i feel like I just came from there, i'm kinda... messed up at the moment.. long story.. I was.. lost, somewhere... now I'm here. How about you?
Woman: 'Life can only get better for both of us then.'
Cyclops: 'I'm Scott Summers'
Woman: 'Madelyne Pryor'
Cyclops: 'You remind me of the best part of someone i once knew...'
She gets up off the stool and takes his hand to walk towards the door.. He feels the pain of the sunlight and puts on dark glasses as a red glint appears in his eyes...

OR:

2) Sebastian Shaw talking to Emma Frost and Sinister
Sebastian: 'Well, how do you think it turned out in the end'
Emma Frost: 'Pretty much as expected. The major threats are out of the way. Magneto, Mystique, Jean Grey, Xavier won't be able to interfere with your plans. It couldn't really have gone any better.'
Sinister: 'You really thought my cure would do all this.'
Sebastian: 'The X-men and the Brotherhood destroyed my base at Alkali Lake and all my work with Stryker. They were becoming too powerful and meddlesome for their own good. Divide and rule, they say. And the cure divided them right down the middle. Enough for us to build on our plans. Mutants will rule this world, but without the melodrama and terrorism of Magneto and his henchmen. There are more subtle ways to power and domination'
All three of them clink together glasses of champagne in the opulent surroundings of the Hellfire Club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"