• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Galactus in future Marvel Movies:Silver Surfer,Fantastic Four,The Avengers, etc.

galactus can be done very easily. no origin needed, just know that he is a force of nature. not good or evil he simply is. you also could do the effect very simple too. if they can do gulliver's travel(1996)on a tv movie budget im sure a blockbuster movie can manage it as well. the best way is to do a silver surfer origin movie.

I was just thinking the same thing. If we ever get to have a true "Marvel Universe" movie, it would be great to see someone like Galactus create a threat to justify the involvement of all the world's heroes.
Exactly. Galactus would be an enemy that would bring out all of the Marvel characters.

ive said it before, the avengers and ff battling galactus, much like the comic

galactusvsffavengers.jpg

WHEN Marvel gets the FF back we will see that story! I know Disney is looking for any loopholes in ALL the deals Marvel has with the other studios!

I'd kill for the FF reboot to fall through & for FF to go back to Marvel.

I want an Avenger/FF team-up against Galactus.

I'd kill for the FF reboot to fall through & for FF to go back to Marvel.

I want an Avenger/FF team-up against Galactus.

I'm getting more optimistic with each passing day. Fox says that they intend a Summer 2012 release (and based on the bits and pieces I've picked up along the way, I believe 2012 is the year they have to release a film or lose the rights).

If Fox really has an interest in making something out of this, they're going to have to put a little more time and money into it than they did last time. I'd say that, at a minimum, Fox will have to have a director in place by January - trying to make the film in less time than that will just be repeating the mistakes of the past and there's no point in doing the film if they're going to cut corners like that.

So I'm going with the belief that unless we hear something firm by January the rights are likely to revert to Marvel. I'm counting down the days and considering every day with no news a good sign.

I believe Fantastic Four is really a smokescreen. With FOX focusing on X-Men, Wolverine 2 and possibly Deadpool will they have time to put a REAL effort into Fantastic Four. Nope.

Plus all the rumors has it that they keep cutting the budget for FF. Now regarding Marvel after The Avengers what guaranteed moneymaker do they have? Dr. Strange? Ant-Man? None.

So if Disney's going to produce big budget Marvel projects they need a big franchise-The Fantastic Four.

FOX's going to drag it's feet with the project. Marvel's going to pressure them about the project. They will work out a financial deal and Galactus will be a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I honestly think Marvel already has DD back. It's only a matter time before the Four come back too.

Kevin Feige wants to do a Marvel cosmic movie set in a distant galaxy or the far reaches of our galaxy like Guardians of the Galaxy,Nova,Captain Marvell,Quasar,ADam Warlock etc. He should definitely feature Galactus in his space movie. It would be cool to see Galactus fight either against the Guardians of the Galaxy,Captain Marvell,Nova,the Silver Surfer,the Fantastic Four,the X-Men,the Avengers,the Starjammers or even the Kree,the Skrull or the Shi'ar Empire or all of the above. That would be a definite blockbuster movie fight there. That would make a $1 billion at the box office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"