Games with Gold / Deals with Gold Thread

KI is pretty cool. And I never played Deus Ex, so I may try that out.

Damn, own all those again apart from Sheros.

I've been playing to get Deus Ex for quite awhile, but just never got around to it. I know it's not the DC, but I'll take it. I actually get to keep it, too, since it's a Xbox 360 game.

February 2016
16684_hig_res_crop_feb_r2t1_bl.png

Lords of the Fallen available now!

For April

X1: The Wolf Among Us and Sunset Overdrive

360: Dead Space and Saints Row IV.

All of those titles are great choices. I already have Dead Space, so if you guys haven't played, you should definitely give it a shot. I think it's one of the best survival horrors ever made.

Sunset Overdrive already free?! Wow that is good.

I never played Sunset, so I'm the most excited about that one.

Oh man, what a kick ass lineup. Iv been dying to play through Dead Space again and it(along with its sequels) are some of the games Iv voted for in MS's BC poll. Hopefully Dead Space 2 and 3 aren't far behind. Also never did play Sunset Overdrive, so I'll deff be looking forward to that. MS has been killing it in GWG lately, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Super Meat Boy is one of the best platformers of all time.

XCOM nice, I don't own that.

What do you simulate in goat simulator exactly? The life of a goat or a pack of goats? :woot:

No, it's just like a weird little sandbox game were you play an indestructible goat and do a lot of random ****. It's not my cup of tea, personally, gets kind of old after about 10 minutes.

I'm glad I'll be able to finally try it out. I've heard some weird things about it, but if its for free, I'll try it out. Hopefully I get a few laughs out of it.

I have not ever used the GWG games before I TOTALLY forgot you only have like 2 weeks to get one of the games. I was gonna get Sunset Overdrive thinking it is almost end of May and it was full price and I see that I had till the 15th to get it free :wall:. Oh well I may have to pick up that Goat Simulator :hehe:, I saw videos of it and it was cracking me up so for free should be fun.

Just picked up Life is Strange for 75% off on Deal of the Day.

Also Killer Instinct Season 2 is going to be free soon on Games with Gold. Would definitely recommend that!

Good month on games with gold!

Ryse, Walking Dead Season 2, Darksiders and Assassin's Creed: Revelations

All good games and just a shame Ryse is the only one I don't have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"