• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gotham Gotham Season 2, Episode 21 "A Legion of Horribles"

also, why do I have the feeling the finale will end with a shot of Jerome's perma-white body, his eyes pop open, and he flashes a creepy smile with maniacal laugh.

This episode was alright, all set up for the finale I suppose...

tumblr_o7bbjsTg0M1v08u1wo1_250.gif
tumblr_o7bbjsTg0M1v08u1wo3_250.gif

tumblr_o7bbjsTg0M1v08u1wo4_250.gif
tumblr_o7bbjsTg0M1v08u1wo2_250.gif

First worthless episode of the season. The finale better blow me away, or I'm done with Gotham. Don't like where these story lines are going.

Hey, I love all the old cars they use on the show. Does anyone know the name of the red car they were in when Bruce and the computer guy drove up to Gotham Asylum to meet with Dr. Strange? Poor Jim was stuffed in the trunk waiting to sneak inside the asylum. The car is sort of weird because it doesn't have a front grill of any kind. It's still nice. I would love to know what it is.:thf:

Hey, I love all the old cars they use on the show. Does anyone know the name of the red car they were in when Bruce and the computer guy drove up to Gotham Asylum to meet with Dr. Strange? Poor Jim was stuffed in the trunk waiting to sneak inside the asylum. The car is sort of weird because it doesn't have a front grill of any kind. It's still nice. I would love to know what it is.:thf:

It was a Studebaker Avanti.

First worthless episode of the season. The finale better blow me away, or I'm done with Gotham. Don't like where these story lines are going.

Wait. I don't follow. It's the first "worthless" episode in your opinion which is fine but then you're still done with the series if the finale isn't good?:loco:

Wait. I don't follow. It's the first "worthless" episode in your opinion which is fine but then you're still done with the series if the finale isn't good?:loco:
The level of entitlement and the empty threats of some of the people following this show is pretty mindblowing.

I realy enjoyed this episode, bruce partnering with Fox and Gordon was realy cool !

Riddler did not disappoint. Finally uses a death trap!
Great to see finally!

Loved that conversation between Bruce and Hugo Strange. It's at moments like these I forget that David Masouz is only 15. He has that old soul vibe, everpresent in the Batman that I know. He's had many of those moments in Season 2. Can't wait to see him grow up.
Yeah, they chose the right guy. He is really growing into the role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"