Heavenly Sword

Wow you all are wrong, Heavenly Sword was at a whopping 30% when it showed at E3, and its not going to be a launch title. Its coming out in December. Eric Foreman voice "Wow next time do some research."

December what? If it's December 06, that is still launch window. And the game has to be done a month before to be sent to make copies.

THE LIZARD#1 said:
Wow you all are wrong, Heavenly Sword was at a whopping 30% when it showed at E3, and its not going to be a launch title. Its coming out in December. Eric Foreman voice "Wow next time do some research."
December huh? Which would mean that the graphics themselves would be done by now and they would, at this point, be doing last minute crunch work and bug killing before the game goes gold. Wow, next time do some research.

Yeah, it was already in Demo form at E3, so the graphics are done (or they added some not needed polish to them), it's just the story and voice work that needs to be completed.

Shut up Manny you can't use my saying against me, I have immunity from it....J/K, okay so I made a mistake, However I don't consider December a launch window. Launch is when the console hit shelves and there are games that you can purchase at pick up. Not four weeks later....

Oh and I like how you guys didn't refer to 30% done, if the game is 30% done and now the graphics are finalized where the hell is the other 70% of the game? Gee I don't know, maybe up your candy assess.

^ Wow that was lame, anyways I'm just saying you guys are so quick to judge, I mean we'll make fun of your games and you'll back it up with...Wait to play the final product. Why don't you take your own advice and see where the game is now? I mean there has been no new information about this game ever since E3, and that was a long time ago. Technology has advanced and I'm sure its safe to say they have made a ton of progress.

SpeedballLives said:
Yeah, it was already in Demo form at E3, so the graphics are done (or they added some not needed polish to them), it's just the story and voice work that needs to be completed.

Thats not what I read in my OPM?

People this dumb have usually heard about it all their lives and know by now not to express their ideas because they're all wrong.

Topdawg said:
Guys, you need to stop acting like you worked on the game.
By the time the game comes out it will look better than the presentation at E3 06. and those screenshots dont do the game any justice.
You know what, it will look petite-ly better. Not bounce up and down out of this ****ing world amazing improvement. This happens every game, every console, every ****ing year. There is no need to "work" on the game to know this.

Yes, it will be polished, but it will NOT NOT NOT NEVER EVARRRRR be drastic

And Resistance is basically on the same time table as Heavenly Sword except Resistance's is shorter and yet it still made a vast improvement in the past what month and a half to two months? I'd say that is a hell of an improvement and thats not even final.

Are you saying between the two Resistance screen shots thats not drastic?

Dude the game looks two times better now and again thats not even polished yet. Thats when Insomniac tells me the real crunch time is. So how come you guys are saying Heavenly Sword is diffrent? That its a little bit away from being polished?

I wasn't trying to make this the "Official Thread" I just wanted to discuss it with you guys, to see what you think about it.
Not counting the negative Nancys, I'd say a lot of you wanna play the game.

SpeedballLives said:
I wasn't trying to make this the "Official Thread" I just wanted to discuss it with you guys, to see what you think about it.
Not counting the negative Nancys, I'd say a lot of you wanna play the game.

Yeah dude I think this game looks bad ass. I love the fight combat and how fluently it moves and how you'll do one move and its like watching the end result like a movie. This game is going to be awesome and I love the storyline. Its a great storyline. This chick is bad ass. I wonder who would win in a fight, Her or Kratos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"