• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How can I find my Network Key?

Nell2ThaIzzay

Avenger
Reaction score
Backstory - I had a wireless connection set up through my laptop. I used a cable to connect my older desktop directly to the modem.

My laptop got a virus, so I wiped it to do a recovery.

Now - I have my laptop recovered nicely. I am trying to reconnect it to the already existing wireless network. The network is available, and when I try to connect, it is asking for my Network Key.

I am not sure how I would go about finding this network key. Any help on how I can go about figuring it out?

check the linksys website, im not sure but i have netgear and i got my WEP code from the site

if you found what you needed without hacking anything...yoour security is lacking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"